First disc read error, then the psn fiasco, PS4pro next?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lots of Sony gamers in here, how many pro owners can confirm this threads topic tho :sas1:

Let's keep it 10,000... If most of you have quiet PS4pro's then you'll say that and my observation will be debunked. Maybe, just maybe the truth has nikkaz grouping up in a gay orgy like manner :picard:

Is your PS4pro loud as a muthafukka? Let's teach the community what is good on that so people don't get cheated :handshake:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Lots of Sony gamers in here, how many pro owners can confirm this threads topic tho :sas1:

Let's keep it 10,000... If most of you have quiet PS4pro's then you'll say that and my observation will be debunked. Maybe, just maybe the truth has nikkaz grouping up in a gay orgy like manner :picard:

Is your PS4pro loud as a muthafukka? Let's teach the community what is good on that so people don't get cheated :handshake:
Pro owner here and never hear the system and I got mines the day it came out. So I don’t know wth u talking about but to be honest I heard all systems and the worst was the original 360 the first batch. U can’t really quote things unless u buy em and u own the product. U sound like a bias groupie. The reason I say Xbox One sucks becuss mines does. And I might get a Xbox X. But not because I want it because it took them 3 models to make one that wasn’t as bad just to bad it’s close to the end of its horse years

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps

So u just gonna ignore @Ciggavelli completely shytting on u?

:gucci:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

Mines isn't :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Pro owner here and never hear the system and I got mines the day it came out. So I don’t know wth u talking about but to be honest I heard all systems and the worst was the original 360 the first batch. U can’t really quote things unless u buy em and u own the product. U sound like a bias groupie. The reason I say Xbox One sucks becuss mines does. And I might get a Xbox X. But not because I want it because it took them 3 models to make one that wasn’t as bad just to bad it’s close to the end of its horse years
Bruh, nobody is talking about Hillary Clinton or the Xbox 360, we talking about the PS4pro ya dig :ufdup: (I know, it's a boring topic)

I also see how for the most part, nikkaz mad quiet, the shyt talking has subsided because they knew recognitioning was upon thee :blessed:
Here's the coli thread which has a couple dozen cosign's...
PS4 sounding like a jet engine.

And here is Neogaf...
Seriously WTF!? ....The PS4 Pro is embarrassingly loud :(
Over a 1000 replies in that thread :ld:
But hey, let's turn this into a fanboy war and talk Xbox :win:
So u just gonna ignore @Ciggavelli completely shytting on u?

:gucci:
Who is this nikkasmelly you speak of and what does that have to do with PS4pro sounding louder than a muthafukka? Does this topic upset you nikkaz? Sounds bytchmade to me but do you :tu:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I mean, shut the fukk up yo :ufdup:

Like for real, shut the fukk up. :ufdup:

You can't even afford a $400 4K TV, you can't afford an X1X, you can't afford a PS4pro. Just shut the fukk up. :ufdup:
:deadrose: Had to double check the screen name to make sure you made this post