First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

Spence

Superstar
Daps
BUT SHE DIDN'T. SHE GAVE THEM THEIR SOLDIERS BACK WITH NO NEGOTIATION OR SANCTIONS.
Nah she did the world a solid. Last thing Wakanda wanted was a war against the entire planet. She said “do it again and expect a much steeper response” :ufdup: and nobody wants that smoke.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
SO I JUST SAW THE MOVIE YESTERDAY. I WAS FAIRLY ANNOYED THE WHOLE TIME.

IF THEY WANTED TO BUILD NAMOR'S CHARACTER, HE NEEDED HIS OWN MOVIE. THEY BASICALLY TOOK EVERYTHING THAT WAS WAKANDA AND GAVE IT TO THEM, ONLY BETTER.

VIBRANIUM? SURE
BLACK PANTHER POWERS? GIVE IT TO ALL OF THEM.

MEXIBREH PUNKED WAKANDA THE WHOLE MOVIE. THREATENED THE QUEEN TO HER FACE AND DELIVERED ON THE PROMISE. HOW MANY FUNERALS DID WE SIT THROUGH? THEY SPENT MORE TIME IN WHITE OUTFITS THAN ANYTHING ELSE. SMH...

ALL THIS FIGHTING AND THEY STILL NEVER ADDRESSED THE REAL PROBLEM. fukkING WHITE PEOPLE!!!

THE FACT THAT THE DIDN'T PASS BLACK PANTHER GRAPE DRINK TO THE WHOLE CREW OF BALD HEADED DEMONS IS BEYOND ME. AT LEAST LET M'BAKU SIP SOME. BREH WOULD HAVE BEEN UNSTOPPABLE IN THE LAST FIGHT SCENE.

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT BIG ASS SHIP DESIGNED BY GRU... AND THE fukkING POWER RANGERS.

MAN LET ME STOP...
Talokan is not better than Wakanda :heh:

The Mexicans had…..no technology at all

It was a little silly that they didn’t pass around the rest of the herb since Shuri only sipped it

Riri is annoying and that suit was garbage lol, but she is a means to an end with Iron Wars coming up which it’s about to go down. I think it’s everybody against AI Tony Stark

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
SO I JUST SAW THE MOVIE YESTERDAY. I WAS FAIRLY ANNOYED THE WHOLE TIME.

IF THEY WANTED TO BUILD NAMOR'S CHARACTER, HE NEEDED HIS OWN MOVIE. THEY BASICALLY TOOK EVERYTHING THAT WAS WAKANDA AND GAVE IT TO THEM, ONLY BETTER.

VIBRANIUM? SURE
BLACK PANTHER POWERS? GIVE IT TO ALL OF THEM.

MEXIBREH PUNKED WAKANDA THE WHOLE MOVIE. THREATENED THE QUEEN TO HER FACE AND DELIVERED ON THE PROMISE. HOW MANY FUNERALS DID WE SIT THROUGH? THEY SPENT MORE TIME IN WHITE OUTFITS THAN ANYTHING ELSE. SMH...

ALL THIS FIGHTING AND THEY STILL NEVER ADDRESSED THE REAL PROBLEM. fukkING WHITE PEOPLE!!!

THE FACT THAT THE DIDN'T PASS BLACK PANTHER GRAPE DRINK TO THE WHOLE CREW OF BALD HEADED DEMONS IS BEYOND ME. AT LEAST LET M'BAKU SIP SOME. BREH WOULD HAVE BEEN UNSTOPPABLE IN THE LAST FIGHT SCENE.

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT BIG ASS SHIP DESIGNED BY GRU... AND THE fukkING POWER RANGERS.

MAN LET ME STOP...
Amen.. this movie was soo fukking trash.

So let me get this....the white man goes into the ocean to steal Atlantis vibranium but instead of dealing with whitey, the Mexicans go after Wakanda for their vibranium. :laff:

Art imitating life boi I tell you. All I saw was Mexicans the whole damn movie and of course 1 single black man....who got punked by a Mexican. Obviously the black actors/actresses took these roles for the money and exposure but if this movie wasn't titled BP 2 I dont know how they don't laugh at this damn script.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Nah she did the world a solid. Last thing Wakanda wanted was a war against the entire planet. She said “do it again and expect a much steeper response” :ufdup: and nobody wants that smoke.
IF THEY DIDN'T WANT THAT SMOKE THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Talokan is not better than Wakanda :heh:

The Mexicans had…..no technology at all

It was a little silly that they didn’t pass around the rest of the herb since Shuri only sipped it

Riri is annoying and that suit was garbage lol, but she is a means to an end with Iron Wars coming up which it’s about to go down. I think it’s everybody against AI Tony Stark

THEY WERE DRIPPED IN VIBRANIUM ARMOR/WEAPONS. THEY EVEN HAD ADVANCED HEALING. THEY JUST DIDN'T HAVE TECHNOLOGY. WHICH MADE THE ASS WHOOPING EVEN WORSE.

THEY GOT PUNKED BY STICKS AND STONES... AND WATER BALLOONS :laff:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
IF THEY DIDN'T WANT THAT SMOKE THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

THEY WERE DRIPPED IN VIBRANIUM ARMOR/WEAPONS. THEY EVEN HAD ADVANCED HEALING. THEY JUST DIDN'T HAVE TECHNOLOGY. WHICH MADE THE ASS WHOOPING EVEN WORSE.

THEY GOT PUNKED BY STICKS AND STONES... AND WATER BALLOONS :laff:
They went after what they thought was a vulnerable outreach center in like Mali or something thinking shyt was sweet :pachaha:

The way you put it though it does make that ass whooping sound worse though :mjlol:

I think they were missing the border tribes shield and the cannon spears which made no sense as to why you wouldn’t bust those out. And also knowing if you’re on a boat they are coming from beneath the ocean you would think the defense strategy of shoring up that sonic cannon would’ve been a lot better. Or at the minimum give flight capability to the ship like the Shield hover craft and just take off on them bytches to see if they can deal with being high up in the air :beli: