FIX THIS DAMN SITE!!! shyt freezes up and u have to hit refresh

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
lmaooo they petty but they doing they job it should get fixed soon

Naw when you have an issue that makes your site damn near unusable you should post a sticky at the top of every forum addressing the issue. Say something about how to get around the problem and an ETA on an actual fix. Don't just let that shyt linger and then try to hide the discussions from other parts of the forum.

Especially when the very reason this forum even exists is because of no communication and shytty performance.

Last edited:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Syntax is broken in the way they are implementing these pop up 'bottom: 0' Google ads. Why? Because that's not the way they are meant to be implemented. It's supposed to be embedded in the page. Not floating bottom bullshyt.

The Samsung native browser and Brave Browser have built in adblockers to stop that particular ad from rendering.

TheColi was one of the only sites where I gave a adblocker exemption to so I can support it. I'm thinking I might have to reconsider that.
I haven't been able to look into it yet but this is probably the fix.

Use a different browser or use a browser that allows for an ad blocker addon.

I personally use Samsung Internet browser but Brave is a good option.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Naw when you have an issue that makes your site damn near unusable you should post a sticky at the top of every forum addressing the issue. Say something about how to get around the problem and an ETA on an actual fix. Don't just let that shyt linger and then try to hide the discussions from other parts of the forum.

Especially when the very reason this forum even exists is because of no communication and shytty performance.

I'm using Brave on both my computer and phone..I signed into LSA, Bodybuilding and TheColi. Its working well, Ion mind it....Idk if it can do night mode yet tho on the app.

You just admitted why the site exist and u still here...sometimes ion know if im talking to robots or yall dumb fr

Daps
:francis: cause this is getting ridiculous

That fakkit @Houston911 banned me for no reason last night and that wasn't nearly as bad as being on the site and not being able to dap and respond. I keep having to reload on top of reloads and its getting worse.