Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If @Mr Hate Coffee is doing that greatest hits things and taking requests i need some bits from KB during the rise and fall of RG3. I didn’t start listening until like ‘15 and he was already buried by then.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
If @Mr Hate Coffee is doing that greatest hits things and taking requests i need some bits from KB during the rise and fall of RG3. I didn’t start listening until like ‘15 and he was already buried by then.

I’m still gonna do it. I just started a new job tho so it’s easier if people tell me exactly what episode and timestamp. Otherwise it’s going to require listening to 200+ episodes and that’s gonna take awhile

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
I’m still gonna do it. I just started a new job tho so it’s easier if people tell me exactly what episode and timestamp. Otherwise it’s going to require listening to 200+ episodes and that’s gonna take awhile
I got most of Martino tanks timestamped. I can inbox em when u ready

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
4 hours !!!!!!!

Ba back !!!

Chris a guest !!!!!!

Man what did we do to deserve this !!!!!

Omg !!!!!

Im on my way to work now thank guys :hug:.

That Chris episode was a good one .

Even doe he long winded :stopitslime:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
My baby did it :mjcry:.

The barbs went super hard :wow:

people keep tryna discredit they don’t realize say so sold 13k the week before and slide back one spot . The barbs bought 80k pure sales :damn:.

I don’t even like the song and I bought it 20 times :lolbron:

Well I like the original remix not the re done one nicki did . I wonder why she scrap the first one which was way better .

Anyway azelia is that bytch and if she would have shut she legit would have me worried .

Listen to her on chi chi :damn:.

She got it all lyrics , flows and charisma .

My Dream was for Nicki and Azealia to do a project together .

Little unknown fact nicki was going to take her on tour but azealia was working on her album at the time and Nicki took dej instead .

I love dej too but yea nikkas ran with her style .

This my shyt right here

Doja is that bytch I been rocking with her for a min z

She honestly got next cause she has that mass appeal and her sound is going to be world wide .