Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Them heauxs big as hell, they need to worry about a treadmill and drinking just water for twenty four hours

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@NV-ME I been meaning to say I listen to the episode your opinions valid . Thanks for addressing the lies that was very big of you because you didn’t have to .

Also look my bytch sold out world tour baby :lolbron: sorry had to rub that in some.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
@NV-ME I been meaning to say I listen to the episode your opinions valid . Thanks for addressing the lies that was very big of you because you didn’t have to .

Also look my bytch sold out world tour baby :lolbron: sorry had to rub that in some.
lol, it aint that serious. :salute:

and its always queens get the money. literally.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Does anyone else at times have difficulty hearing TKO or KBadds audio? Especially when I’m on a roadtrip.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Does anyone else at times have difficulty hearing TKO or KBadds audio? Especially when I’m on a roadtrip.
I gotta turn that shyt up to like 40 in the car. Don't let it be raining or I'm in my beater with mad road noise
I'm not understanding how its that bad, they sound like some loud nikkas just talk louder if the mics trash