FL Gov Rick Scott kills fed funded rail plan, Then All Aboard Rolled up and he bought it.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One of the things that pisses me off the most is when he wear his fukking NAVY hat during emergencies as if to show how patriotic he is:stopitslime:

fukk up hurricane Irma by letting people die in nursing homes breh:camby:

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let me leave a comment in here

i dont actually want to stop posting in HL. i just dont want to keep getting bushed

so if i just post on the 80% of issues i agree with you all on, and keep my fukkin mouth shut on the 20. i should be good :ohhh:

now im almost blacked out. gonna get back to calling republican senators' offices and calling them fakkits and pieces of shyt :jaymelo:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
let me leave a comment in here

i dont actually want to stop posting in HL. i just dont want to keep getting bushed

so if i just post on the 80% of issues i agree with you all on, and keep my fukkin mouth shut on the 20. i should be good :ohhh:

now im almost blacked out. gonna get back to calling republican senators' offices and calling them fakkits and pieces of shyt :jaymelo:
You're the type of person that calls in to troll C-SPAN after a debate.....

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
one thing i dont get is they say politics is all image. and its all about charisma, attractiveness etc. but then you get a guy like rick scott and hes been elected governor of florida twice and is about to become a senator
look at this man
Rickscotthead.jpg

he looks like an albino worm
maxresdefault.jpg

how does he keep getting elected? hes terrifying. he looks like he eats children
rick-scott.jpg

hes looks like every crooked state trooper ive ever seen.
RickScottLookingWeird.jpg

:picard: DO NOT let rick scott near children.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one thing i dont get is they say politics is all image. and its all about charisma, attractiveness etc. but then you get a guy like rick scott and hes been elected governor of florida twice and is about to become a senator
look at this man
Rickscotthead.jpg

he looks like an albino worm
maxresdefault.jpg

how does he keep getting elected? hes terrifying. he looks like he eats children
rick-scott.jpg

hes looks like every crooked state trooper ive ever seen.
RickScottLookingWeird.jpg

:picard: DO NOT let rick scott near children.

Him and scott walker just have me like:what:

• Dap
Reactions: 19-