Flabpoose challenges Jay-Z to 5%er Show n Prove

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Im friends with this dude on Facebook who books shows for pappoose. This dude is a fukkin bottom feeder industry dude actin like irrelevant artist that he push are stars. He was hypin up this "pappoose" tour he doing and a maino tour he booked. worst thing is hes trying to book these sons of legends tour with easy e son, big pun son, odb son and jo jo simmonds. He acting like people gonna go to some bullshyt like that.

so how many papoose shows does he book monthly? how many has he booked overall?

That sons of legends sounds like it will make no money. None of those guys have any buzz other than their father's namesake, which in 2014 means nothing. If Diggy Simmons can be on a MTV show, son of Rev, have major label backing and still flop then yeah no hope

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
so how many papoose shows does he book monthly? how many has he booked overall?

That sons of legends sounds like it will make no money. None of those guys have any buzz other than their father's namesake, which in 2014 means nothing. If Diggy Simmons can be on a MTV show, son of Rev, have major label backing and still flop then yeah no hope
Just cause hes a "booker" for pappoose dont mean shyt. This promoter seems like type to book 3 shows and call it a tour. I can't find any info bout pappoose but he says his maino tour is running rom march to april. In the past his website says hes doe tours for corey gunz and bizarre from d12. I dont knock anyones hustle but this dude is typical industry lame.

Edit: Think he only promotes in northeast

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Man so much worrying about other ppl's pockets

Show in Bangor #Maine was official May 2nd I will be performing at 354 w 41st street ny ny may 4th #Raceway park #carshow May 8th #Manchester ,New Hampshire May 9th savanna palace Lowell #Massachusetts we moving out here #currentevents #kingofny

And he just did RI

Also he was at some car sales event 2.0

Last edited:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Papoose jokes will always be funny to me. He's just too easy to make fun of.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Pap knows when Jay gives him half a bar on Blueprint 4 in 2016 that'll give him another ounce of relevance and a month or so of VladTV interviews

He's thinking long term

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watch out yall papoose about to bring out the box juices :wow: