Flakka Makes it to the Big Apple

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

I don't understand why a nikka would even touch this shyt. This is something that will predominantly affect CACs. And they always hype this shyt up like it's a contagious thing. We all know that this is only affecting lower income people who are struggling and depressed. Stop chasing the drug and start providing proper outreach to mentally ill people and those who are economically disadvantaged and on hard times.

What about the core reason these people are doing drugs. Amerikkka as usual continues to attack the symptoms and not the origin of the disease.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A drug is a drug is a drug. The media is hyping up K2/Spice and Flakka as if there aren't plenty more dangerous drugs that lead to Death and Jails.

Large amounts of people with Mental Illness choose not to use, same goes for poor people. People perfectly stable choose to use, wealthy people choose to use. There are no more excuses to active addiction. This disease doesn't discriminate.

Addicts use because they are addicts, there's already plenty of help available. Outpatient/Inpatient are good starts. 12 Step programs are foolproof as long as a person is vigiliant, works the program, and wants to stop. The majority of people, whether they're addicts or not, have to hit a bottom before they quit getting high, but because the disease is so powerful, our bottoms can have trap doors, and we continue to use, abuse, and misuse until we're dead.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a new drug touching down in NYC every week. Last week it was that krokadil shyt this week it's this bullshyt.

I don't even call these shyts drugs at this point people are just putting fukked up chemicals in their body

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
But when you are down and out on your luck it's 100x easier to get hooked on something ordinarily you would not even consider.
Addiction and recovery are personal experiences and have different narratives. But the solution is the same for everyone. It's unfortunate people get hooked unintentionally, but drugs don't solve anything, and if you have substance abuse problems, they only make things worse. Some people been through physical and sexual abuse, and found relief from drugs. Others had no intentions on even drinking, got hurt or sick, are prescribed narcotics, then they have a problem. Life happens, and we make mistakes, so the decision to stay clean seems tough at times, still no excuses to pick up once you see the damage it causes.

I know people who had clean time, got diagnosed with cancer, and chose to die clean. I met someone who got arrested for some time during his 6th year clean, came out with no job or home, and still is clean today. I met people who became psychotic clean, went inside an institution, got the help they needed, and are still clean today. None of these people ever relapsed, YET, day at a time.