Flashback:What happened to some of the Flavor of Love girls...

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
convert

Hoopz (Nicole Alexander)
She won not only the show but also Flavor Flav's heart. Unfortunately, at the reunion she announced what viewers already suspected, which was that she wasn't really feeling him like that.

Since the show, she's been busy dating celebrities like Shaquille O'Neal and she's currently dating martial artist Ovince Saint Preux.

convert

New York (Tiffany Pollard)
The stand-out star and villain of the season, New York, was unforgettable and returned for the second season, as well as other spin-off shows. Today, she's still doing reality TV. You can catch her on Famously Single on E!.

goldie-flavor-of-love-now.jpg

Goldie (Courtney Jackson)
With her wisecracks and funny one-liners ("The chicken's lovely!"), Goldie was an instant fan-favorite. After a short stint doing stand-up comedy, in 2017, Goldie successfully finished her Master's in Social Work.

pumpkin-now.jpg

Pumkin (Brooke Thompson)
She was responsible for the spit heard around the world after she hocked a loogie on New York during an iconic "clock" ceremony. After the show, she appeared in several VH1 reality show spin-offs, from I Love Money to Charm School. These days Brooke has taken a break from the limelight and works as an accountant.

"I would still be on reality TV if [someone was] still doing those types of shows," she said in 2016. "Not to say that I would never do reality television again because I would totally do it again."

hottie-flavor-of-love-now.jpg

Hottie (Schatar Taylor)
Most fans remember Hottie from her infamous microwaved chicken disaster, as well as delusionally thinking she looked like Beyoncé. Since the show, Schatar has dabbled in several things, from modeling to acting, but her main career seems to be producing. She's produced several short videos for her website, including a Reality TV 101 video. Today, she claims "Hottie" was just a character she played and that she can actually cook very good chicken.

smiley-flavor-of-love-now.jpg

Smiley (Leilene Ondrade)
She was the "cry baby" of the season, who was always at odds with the other contestants. After the show, she appeared on other VH1 spin-offs like Charm School. These days she's a self-proclaimed "mompreneur" who models, acts, and does other things.

convert

Red Oyster (Abigail Kintanar)
Known for her trademark all-red outfits, Abigail was a "mole" who often tattled to Flavor Flav about other women she didn't think deserved to be in the house. After making small cameos as "Red Oyster" in TV shows and promotional gigs, her Internet footprint mysteriously disappeared in 2009. Although she's no longer in the limelight, she's still allegedly friends with New York.

convert

Sweetie (Tika Rainn)
She was best known for telling off Flavor Flav during her elimination ceremony, shattering her "sweet" facade. After the show she pretty much disappeared from the limelight. Today, at least judging by her Facebook, she's a stay-at-home mom.

convert

Serious (Cristal Steverson)
Since the show, Cristal has done modeling and other gigs. She's currently the founder and CEO of BeARoleModel.org and just recently got married in April 2017.

convert

Miss Latin (Xotchitl Rodriguez)
She was sent home in episode two when Flavor Flav discovered she was making calls to her ex. Today, she's a model/skincare guru with two kids.

• saaphyricropnow.jpg
  • Saaphyri Windsor, Now
    After spending three years in prison for failing to appear in court for her 2005 identity theft conviction, Saaphyri appeared on Botched in 2014. On the show, she claimed her plastic surgeon was responsible for the death of another patient and that he was murdered at a Los Angeles Foster's Freeze. That story is unconfirmed.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From what I heard, she already had a fake ass prior to flavor of love.

If so she was definitely ahead of the curve.

But as the bootyologist that I am I never identified any incision marks on her back then.

Remember she keloids up and didn't have money like now. If she did have work done back then she probably would have had keloid marks on her butt area like she had on the rest of her body.

Last edited: