Flashcards, Fitness & Forex

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The first 100 trades was via Apple on the 65m and I have committed to doing 100 more trades of AAPL on the 30m for a total of 200 backtested trades

After that, I am going to switch the 10m or 3m and trade EURUSD or the S&P 500 futures contract.
Dam just reread your post. I’m curious how it works out with eurusd, please keep us updated.

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
What type of traders are everyone here? I’m a scalper….15-30 pips and I’m out

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What type of traders are everyone here? I’m a scalper….15-30 pips and I’m out
I started out swing trading so I don't have to stare at a screen all day, but there's something exciting about watching the 3-minute chart and watching price unfold. I'm still backtesting and trying to figure it all out lol.

Speaking of figuring things out, I am going to be using some PTO over the next few days to do a reset and brainstorm my 2022 goals. I will update this thread when I finish that, and also I'm finna do an EOY post as well.

With mandatory days in the office starting on 1/3, today I submitted a request for permanent WFH status. I used Microsoft Viva's monthly summary stats to reinforce that I don't really collaborate with anyone outside of my manager who works in a different state, so being forced back into the office isn't really going to make a difference for me.

I also casually mentioned that I had actually put in my notice to leave the company before Covid hit, but that WFH has changed my quality of life and has kept me going...
giphy.gif