Floetry appreciation

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Wait all these years and you aint know they were British? lol They got their notoriety in Philly tho so I can see how you might've missed it

But issues between the two led to them breaking up. Obviously Marsha has gone on to more success. But Floacist has put out some music in recent years too

I saw her perform in Atlanta a few years back. This video was shot in Atlanta too (Little 5 Points)

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Wait all these years and you aint know they were British? lol They got their notoriety in Philly tho so I can see how you might've missed it

But issues between the two led to them breaking up. Obviously Marsha has gone on to more success. But Floacist has put out some music in recent years too

I saw her perform in Atlanta a few years back. This video was shot in Atlanta too (Little 5 Points)

I don't know if I just forgot or didn't know about their nationality. I was a preteen when I listened to them and my mom was the one who bought their albums.

I know Marsha collabed with The Game a few times but the woman should be well known as one of the best vocalists tbh.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Their first album is still in rotation to this day

This was my go to jam freshman year college. If you passed by my room and this was playing, you knew somebody daughter was getting the pipe. :ohlawd: