(FLOP WATCH) Are We GOLD Yet? :lupe: Big Sean - "Hall Of Fame" - 134,000 - Week 18 :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I was in that same target and seen a woman demanding a refund on the hour she spent listening to the album. She said Big Sean can keep the money cuz she didnt want to take away his only sale for the day.
So selfless and caring even after being wronged. :wow:

she made it an hour... :wow:

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
Things with Gold in them that will happen before HOF goes Gold
-The remaining members of the Golden Girls cast will have a reunion special
-Rob Ford will deny and later admit to giving a mayoral aide a golden shower
-"The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin will return to the WWE and win the Big Gold Belt
-Goldie Hawn will release an Instagram video where she makes that sextuagenarian p*ssy pop

Add on.

WEKetchum

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i bought the album and thought it was dope :yeshrug:

I agree man, and I think it's pretty petty to have a thread dedicated to shytting on an artist like this...but...

:camby: fukk outta here bra, this thread not bout album quality, i thought the album was ok myself, this thread is 100% about shyttin on @NigerianDonDada :win: fall back we got this :demonic:

Once I realized that the thread was more about shytting on a specific user, it made a little more sense. Still sort of weak to dedicate so much time to dissing someone, but whatever works for them :manny:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I agree man, and I think it's pretty petty to have a thread dedicated to shytting on an artist like this...but...

Once I realized that the thread was more about shytting on a specific user, it made a little more sense. Still sort of weak to dedicate so much time to dissing someone, but whatever works for them :manny:
:yeshrug: its personal, u wont get it, it goes way back to sohh, and he is basically the reason sean is hated on here, matter fact until he started posting nobody on sohh gave a shyt bout sean, and then he hopped on the fukk jcole movement that was going on, and tried to prop sean over cole all the time and talk bout how he was never gon get a release, and how he was gon flop,

WEKetchum

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:yeshrug: its personal, u wont get it, it goes way back to sohh, and he is basically the reason sean is hated on here, matter fact until he started posting nobody on sohh gave a shyt bout sean, and then he hopped on the fukk jcole movement that was going on, and tried to prop sean over cole all the time and talk bout how he was never gon get a release, and how he was gon flop,
So he shat on Cole the same way you guys are on Sean, basically?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
yup, this is was before cole first album(before he shytted on sean sales), then he disapeared from sohh for months, only to come back months laters talking aint coming out wit a next album, and is not as hot as sean, then he carried it over to the coli, where him and @Napoleon tired to tag team shyt on cole, until they was force to fallback, i give it to napeleon tho, he never feel back and i respect his opinion even tho i think he wrong on cole

he just a groupie for sean, he know somebody that knows somebody that knows sean, and loves to live thru the nikka

but na he didnt have the movement to shyt on cole like this tho, cole never flopped, singles always chart higher, and do it all mostly without much superstar help, so he couldnt get a movement behind him to take it to this level, even tho most of the sohh board hated cole outside of me and @Larry Legend they had no factual evidence to shyt on him with, it was mostly dumb shyt like jay not taking a picture wit him even tho, he took him on tour, signed him, and put on him bp3

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

Nikka said Sean was a bigger artist then Cole... Yet Cole did 297,000 first week & Sean did 72,000... :dead:

For 2 years we had to hear this nikka talk about how much bigger Sean has gotten & how he was Top 5 most popular artists in the game & the nikka ended up selling 15,000 less first week then his debut... :pachaha:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Nikka said Sean was a bigger artist then Cole... Yet Cole did 297,000 first week & Sean did 72,000... :dead:

For 2 years we had to hear this nikka talk about how much bigger Sean has gotten & how he was Top 5 most popular artists in the game & the nikka ended up selling 15,000 less first week then his debut... :pachaha:

sales =/= relevance

stop hiding behind numbers. he is one of the better guys in the game.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
sales =/= relevance

stop hiding behind numbers. he is one of the better guys in the game.
According to who? All the fans clamoring to see him in concert? Or all those who bought his album? Or those who discuss his and love his music? Sean is the least talked about cet in that whole class, dude was almost relevant with cruel summer, but if he never released another album or single at this point, I don't think there would be many blogs asking where Sean is

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
According to who? All the fans clamoring to see him in concert? Or all those who bought his album? Or those who discuss his and love his music? Sean is the least talked about cet in that whole class, dude was almost relevant with cruel summer, but if he never released another album or single at this point, I don't think there would be many blogs asking where Sean is

i beg to differ, but as ive learned time is the best teacher. we'll see how yall feel after the next album.

and lol @ irrelevant but yall stay on his dikk. this thread is 19 fukking pages :dead:

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big sean drake soft

At least drake tries n he dont give afukk if he gotta sing to sell

Sean just lame... Didnt he spend a day in the studio with eminem n couldnt even get 4 bars?

Status
Not open for further replies.