Florida brehs, you got to deal with this?

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Seeing them isn't a common thing. The last time I seen a gator was in the Everglades over a decade ago. Good thing I dont live out west :wow:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'd be more afraid of rabid pitbull that's loose than a gator walking around

Now if you were on a river than yeah lol

People of a certain pigment like to go swimming in creeks, rivers, basically any body of water they could find.. Dudes I used to work with would tell me they'd be on their inflatable tubes floating down stream and pass gators that are chilling on the banks.. Once the gator sees them pass they slowly creeped into the water.. Scary but nothing happened apparently..

Cats ain't shook though

CCpr.gif
Yeah a lot of people don’t know gators aren’t interested in killing people at all.

The only time a gators kills a person is if they’re near or in the water and the gator mistakes them for prey. That’s what happened to that boy in Orlando.

Gators are one of the most aloof animals out there. Their general disposition is :unimpressed: and they don’t really do anything but eat, fukk and sunbathe... and they don’t have to eat too often cause of their slow metabolism.

Now crocodiles are different. Humans are on the menu for them. But they don’t live in America

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lived in miami since I moved to Florida. Never saw a gator in miami. Heard someone saw a Gator by my job, but I’d compare gators here to seeing deer in ny. It can happen in a lot of places but it’s only common in some places.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Now crocodiles are different. Humans are on the menu for them. But they don’t live in America

Unfortunately we do have American crocodiles here but they're somewhat gentle

But a small few Nile crocodiles:sadcam: have been found in south Florida but they don't believe they're breeding in the wild.
I wonder how they got here:unimpressed:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII