this remix :deadmanny:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
There isn’t a such thing as ‘bi dude’.
If you’re woman is fukking KNOWN homosexual then there is a problem. But of course many homosexual males lie about being one.

You don’t have to explain that to me breh. IDGAF about “labels” it is what it is :hubie:

based on your post I did decided to update the tags to “bi-polar” and “bi-partisan” :lolbron:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Openly gay men are having sex with women nowadays.

Women nowadays don’t give a single fukk. I saw a tiktok of a tranny talking about how women openly want to fukk them. Like everyday they get hit on by women, you can obviously tell they’re trans too. Ain’t even had a wig on.

I saw another tiktok of a flaming hot gay dude tonguing down a woman, nikka had the nerve to claim he wasn’t gay.

shyt is wild out here, y’all really doing yourselves a disservice if you fukking without a condom or kissing these hoes.
Breh do an audit on what you watching

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Openly gay men are having sex with women nowadays.

Women nowadays don’t give a single fukk. I saw a tiktok of a tranny talking about how women openly want to fukk them. Like everyday they get hit on by women, you can obviously tell they’re trans too. Ain’t even had a wig on.

I saw another tiktok of a flaming hot gay dude tonguing down a woman, nikka had the nerve to claim he wasn’t gay.

shyt is wild out here, y’all really doing yourselves a disservice if you fukking without a condom or kissing these hoes.

You need to connect to a Harlem based server friend :dame:

Clear them cookies out too:mjtf: