Florida man goes on a real life GTA mission - Steals a shipping container full of meat from another man

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Miami-Dade Police arrested a suspected meat thief on Tuesday after tracking down a man who authorities believe stole both $200,000 worth of beef and the chassis and container used to ship it in Orange County, Florida.

According to reports, police received a call about the stolen container and then used GPS to track down the container to a facility in the county.

When they arrived, law enforcement showed up to beef being unloaded into another 52-foot trailer. At the alleged crime scene, news outlet MEAWW reports that law enforcement noticed Lazaro Izquierdo Crespo, a 39-year-old Cuban national from Hialeah, getting into a pickup truck and attempting to flee after seeing the officers.

After fleeing the scene, officers say that Izquierdo used a frequency jammer, complicating communication between law enforcement until he lost control of his truck.
:ehh:

Officers arrested Izquierdo and indicated that Izquierdo was connected with a separate incident in July involving a stolen Audi. In this case, he is accused of injuring detectives involved in attempts to detain him after crashing into the front gate of a truck yard.

Other records indicate that Izquierdo was also arrested last year, facing charges several charges, including grand theft auto and fleeing from police. In this case, the semi-truck and trailer that Izquierdo was accused of stealing from Hillsborough County was valued at $80,000.

17519-94aefdc76f8a8400238aa128c3c31de4.jpg

Last edited:

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Yeah Florida is a different type of crazy that’s why I’m moving

Between the racist ,alchoholics,the druggies ,the people from places that aint the hood acting like where they live is the hood etc

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Florida is a different type of crazy that’s why I’m moving

Between the racist ,alchoholics,the druggies ,the people from places that aint the hood acting like where they live is the hood etc
Breh you ain't ever lied :mjlol: I moved to Coral Springs, FL a couple years ago. shyt is like the nicest suburb ever, gated communities everywhere you look. Just beautiful. Well, I stumbled upon this video a few months ago, this muhfugga is repping CORAL SPRINGS.

shyt blew my mind lmao I'm from the Southside of Chicago this snowflake would get folded the fukk up so quick coming out there with this bullshyt

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Breh you ain't ever lied :mjlol: I moved to Coral Springs, FL a couple years ago. shyt is like the nicest suburb ever, gated communities everywhere you look. Just beautiful. Well, I stumbled upon this video a few months ago, this muhfugga is repping CORAL SPRINGS.

shyt blew my mind lmao I'm from the Southside of Chicago this snowflake would get folded the fukk up so quick coming out there with this bullshyt

Bruh did that poser white boy you just posted throw up the Z? Lmfaoo and Shaggy son Robb banks is from there too lol dude tried to hide Who is pops was to seem hood lol there is no hood in Coral Springs