Florida: Man tries to murder 9 year old girl in Cacsonville

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
29-year-old James Tadros lured the girl away from her mother, then - after forcing her into the women's restroom - covered her head with a plastic bag and stuffed her face in a toilet. Employees of the Jacksonville store intervened and Tadros was arrested.

James Tadros allegedly put a plastic bag over the head of 9-year-old girl and stuffed her head in a toilet of a Best Buy bathroom. Employees intervened and saved the girl.

A Florida man tried to kill a 9-year-old girl in a Best Buy bathroom, jamming a plastic bag over her head and stuffing her face in a toilet before employees intervened, authorities said.

Another customer heard the girl screaming and crying inside the women's restroom at the Jacksonville store and notified store staff. An employee looked under the stall and discovered a horrific scene.

James Tadros, 29, had kicked and beaten the girl bloody and was forcing her head inside the toilet, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The 6-foot, 250-pound brute dropped the girl, and she escaped beneath the stall to one employee who whisked her out of the restroom. Other employees held Tadros until sheriff's deputies arrived.

The girl told investigators Tadros was a stranger, and he punched and kicked her before putting the bag over her head. The sheriff's office said there was blood all over the stall.

bathroom27n-1-web.jpg

firstcoastnews.com
Tadros lured the 9-year-old girl away from her mother before trying to kill her in the women’s restroom. Best Buy is offering counseling to employees involved in saving the girl from the 29-year-old.

Surveillance video showed Tadros luring the girl away from her mother before the attack, authorities told the Florida Times-Union.

RELATED: SURF INSTRUCTOR ARRESTED FOR SECRETLY FILMING YOUNG GIRLS

Tadros was taken to the police station and damaged the interview room, authorities said.

He was charged with attempted murder, false imprisonment and criminal mischief.

Best Buy spokesman Jon Sandler said the company sought counseling for the employees involved.

"Basically, they're heroes," Sandler told the paper. "They saved the girl."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...hroom-sheriff-article-1.1437010#ixzz2dDXx57Li

@VictorVonDoom

whats good?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yeah I heard about that. What a sick disturbing story. I go to that Best Buy all the time btw and I bought the laptop I post here from and the headset I use for the podcast from there.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@88m3 change the thread title dummy. It clearly states in the article the guy is from St. John's county. That's not Jacksonville.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah I heard about that. What a sick disturbing story. I go to that Best Buy all the time btw and I bought the laptop I post here from and the headset I use for the podcast from there.

:wtf: you going to go back?

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
why would the cops interview a monster :snoop:?

just feed him to the wolves in lock up

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You really read a story about a little girl getting beaten bloody and almost drowned in a toilet and your inclination is to try and use it to troll Florida posters on a message board? :smh:

The first thing I did was cry. Then I said to myself I need to do something about it.
I want people to be safe and protect their families. You clearly have an agenda.