Florida Mayoral Candidate Goes On A Racist Tirade!

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What a piece of shyt human being. This is what comes out of a Donald trump presidency
nah, you are giving Trump too much credit/blame.

Ppl were terrible pieces of shyt long before Trump came around. Just blaming everything on Trump is giving these fukks an excuse.

nah, they are all pieces of shyt and should be held accountable on their own.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nah, you are giving Trump too much credit/blame.

Ppl were terrible pieces of shyt long before Trump came around. Just blaming everything on Trump is giving these fukks an excuse.

nah, they are all pieces of shyt and should be held accountable on their own.
:beli: I ain't never seen politicians so blatant with their racism before trump came in to the scene. Sure their is a whole lot of them but they was too scared, now drump has emboldened them.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:beli: I ain't never seen politicians so blatant with their racism before trump came in to the scene. Sure their is a whole lot of them but they was too scared, now drump has emboldened them.
naw, that's just using your bias. or maybe you just don't recall, but shyt wasn't sweet before.

Ppl putting this all on Trump is just giving these scumbags a copout.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
naw, that's just using your bias. or maybe you just don't recall, but shyt wasn't sweet before.

Ppl putting this all on Trump is just giving these scumbags a copout.

I think you're the racist scumbag politicians have been like this way before Trump.

Its the "openly unapologetic" ones that I attribute to Trump's rhetoric and influence.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think you're the racist scumbag politicians have been like this way before Trump.

Its the "openly unapologetic" ones that I attribute to Trump's rhetoric and influence.
Top 12 Racist Politicians of Modern History

again, you guys are giving Trump way to much credit.

This is what happens when ppl just started following politics less than 2 years ago. Everything is all about the here and now.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Top 12 Racist Politicians of Modern History

again, you guys are giving Trump way to much credit.

This is what happens when ppl just started following politics less than 2 years ago. Everything is all about the here and now.

None of those guys were given national platforms with 24/7 media exposure to espouse their hate and none of them became President.