Florida PRINCIPAL Caught Smoking Weed With Student After Sex

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Damn, even principals getting down like this now.......

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-p...incipal-caught-with-student-in-pot-filled-car

7699347_G.jpg

princi.jpeg

The principal of The Mavericks High of Palm Springs was arrested on Wednesday after police found her in the back seat of a marijuana-filled car with one of the school's students.

Krista Eve Morton, 45 of Wellington, was arrested by North Palm Beach Police after they got a call about suspected sexual activity in a parked car.

Police found Morton in the car with an 18-year-old male student from her school. The police report says Morton's "shirt was unbuttoned exposing her shoulders and part of her chest."

Morton told officers that she and the student were "just friends," and then changed her story and said that they had just met and she picked him up down the street because she was lonely.

After questioning the student, he admitted that Morton was the principal of his school. Eventually Morton admitted that she is the principal at Mavericks.

While speaking to the two, officers smelled the odor of burned marijuana coming from inside the car. A search yielded a yellow plastic bag that held a container with less than 20 grams of marijuana, as well as a lighter and rolling papers.

Both Morton and the student were placed under arrest.

The news is causing concerns among many parents with teenagers at the charter school.

"It's very disappointing. You send your child to school every day and look at what happens," said Brenda Anyzeski.

Her daughter Bryanna McFarland enrolled at the charter after she fell behind in public school.

"Thankfully she hasn't been there that long. She just went there to get caught up on her credits," added Anyzeski.

Bryanna graduates next month and even though she says the charter school is not a bad school, she wouldn't do it over. She said she had an unpleasant experience with the principal and had to file a police report recently. She says she was forced to turn over her cell phone to school staff members and when she tried to retrieve it at the end of the day it was gone.

"She just said, I'd just buy her another one," added Bryanna when describing what the Principal said to her father.

Bryanna says the school tends to be a last resort for many students who have dropped out or messed up in public school. Previous arrest records show that the 18-year-old accused of smoking pot with the principal has been arrested before for possession of marijuana.

"I knew there was bad kids there but not as I found out when I went there," added McFarland.

The Palm Beach County School District says it initially approves the charter schools, but has nothing to do with how they run or their disciplinary action. Anyzeski is hoping other students and their parents research before they enroll.

"Make sure it's the right thing for you," added Anyzeski.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh