Florida public middle school teacher lady hosts Nazi podcast

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
"It's just a few basement dwellers LARPing, don't worry, lol.":troll:

Exclusive: Florida Public School Teacher Has A White Nationalist Podcast

Volitich also agreed with her guest’s assertion that more white supremacists need to infiltrate public schools and become teachers. “They don’t have to be vocal about their views, but get in there!” her guest said. “Be more covert and just start taking over those places.”

aldoraine-scalps1.gif

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I wonder how the teachers union will move on these sort of cases... :mjgrin:
especially in states where the union is strong.

We don't really have to wonder about how a large percentage Libertarians will respond we already know based upon their defenses of James Damore and their thoughts on "free speech" and "PC culture". :mjgrin:

The Google Memo Exposes a Libertarian Blindspot When It Comes To Power
Google Engineer Writes Common-Sense Memo About Diversity. Google Fires Him

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
At least she looked like the kind of teacher who wouldn't bang her students.

Instead she's filling them with hateful knowledge.:stopitslime:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why we have to make home a learning institution as well. With Texas creating history books downplaying the events of America's ugly past, this minimizes the wickedness committed while pushing the narrative of the greatness of the white man.

Daps
Read about this yesterday. I always shake my head about how these type of people internally know their beliefs are fukking warped, but advocate them anyway. If there wasn't some mental or moral conflict, they wouldn't take such care and steps to hide them. You can't be "proud" to hold a belief, then do everything humanly possible to hide it from public view.

That doesn't mean you have to shout it from the rooftops, but to distance yourself so hard from it to me always showed more than a mere fear of being stigmatized.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I wonder how long before she's allowed to carry a gun in a classroom... :mjgrin:

she seems like she's "qualified"
:hubie:with more money for charter schools, the nazis can just start their own schools only for aryan children

surely a republican government would make sure to budget for black schools as well. and if they don't, we can hold our own nuts with funding from my bitcoin wallet and the tip jar at the bar.