Florida rapper making hits after rapping for only 4 month. Shame on you coli nikkas

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Imagine saying you listen to Luh Tyler out loud, if you have a retarded stage name, I refuse to listen to you :hhh:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
This shyt trash af, he using some super old ass bars that been recycled for ages, talking about stacking paper tall as Yao Ming?! On the grind like Tony Hawk?!?! He probably ain't even seen them when they were active in their sports, that boy was just a fetus:mjlol:
His uncle probably "writing" these bars man

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
A Yao Ming bar in 2022 is crazy :russ:

nikka need to update his references and switch his flow a lil bit. He got potential but rn he mid

dyingonce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
10.0. 0.3
I turned it off in 0.9 seconds

no originality or creativity anymore, just copying everything
don't throw .9 seconds of your life away cuz

i just muted the tab before hitting play

your correct with your observations

a YT comment -

@DaYungChamP

@DaYungChamP

- 9 days ago -
Swags on point
✅

Has his own original style
✅

Not tryna sound like everyone
✅

Has the confidence
✅

no, no, no, and hell no

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
if i can guess the word you will end your next line without hating and you’re not free styling idk

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
this current trend of tossing drill drums over the most basic samples is the beginning of the end IMO, these nikkas aint even attempting to make the sample sound like something else, just straight up lazy nostalgia rips from the 90s
I stay seeing this critique and I don’t get it :mjlol:

Plenty of old shyt was nothing but loops of the main melody of records that was hits in the past.

That’s what hip-hop was built off sampling your parents record collection. Taking a hot song or something from the last few years and making it ya own shyt.

Also yeah this happens in drill but this ain’t drill and lil bro sampled the Law & Order theme song what nostalgia rip is that :heh:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
A Yao Ming bar in 2022 is crazy :russ:

nikka need to update his references and switch his flow a lil bit. He got potential but rn he mid

i came to post about the Yao Ming bar. throw back to 2000s Texas Relays, Kappa Beach Party, and Swisha House flows. 80s baby definitely wrote that.