Florida Sheriff to Protesters: Pull Up

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:mjgrin:

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

And the Cowboy hat (dead giveaway) couldn’t be more of a c00n tell than a fukked up hairline or American flag Twitter emoji. Yeah we see you negro.

- Cowboy hat? check
- Florida? check
- Police press conference? check

Got this c00n shyt down to a science but y’all ain’t heard me :wow:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels, no stranger to making viral videos appealing to tough-on-crime politics, released a video Tuesday that said he will make “special deputies of every lawful gun owner in this county” if he feels the county is overwhelmed by protesters.

The three-minute video shows Daniels standing in front of 18 deputies as he derides civil rights protesters as godless disruptors and tells them to stay out of Clay County, a suburb of Jacksonville.

If we can’t handle you, I’ll exercise the power and authority as the sheriff, and I’ll make special deputies of every lawful gun owner in this county and I’ll deputize them for this one purpose to stand in the gap between lawlessness and civility," he said.

"That’s what we’re sworn to do. That’s what we’re going to do. You’ve been warned."

Daniels, the county’s first Black sheriff, is himself under investigation by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement related to an affair he had with a fellow officer when he was at the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office and a subsequent false arrest of that officer.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif