Florida with 10k covid cases in one day

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Do any of you doubters work in the medical profession, hell even have some sort of science degree (associates or bachelors)?

Breh a lot of those guys are mad because they cannot act like they know what they saying so they go full cover and full SND/MAGA to cover their lack of expertise in the matter.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Wonder how many people who don't know they're infected down there just drove up to GA (and beyond) for 4th celebrations?

Better stock up on your water and food now, ppl.:ufdup:
QMSpAF8.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I am in Sarasota County now. Let me tell y all.
I went to 5 hospitals. This is what I heard and witnessed.

Nurses: sick and exposed to patients who later tested positive. Contracts being offered for 5k a week and nobody getting them.

Doctors: scared of the Rona amd scared to see patients. A couple of them are sick and staying home.

Admin: begging state for help. They are full of cases where they had 2 people in a room and one just tested positive. Have no idea how to deal with this.

No visiting hours and patients are dying quickly. Plenty of EMTs sick and some have symptoms and still forced to work.

Nursing homes: lotta sick nurses and aides but still working. Thwir managers told them to work anyway if they are asymptomatic.

Florida about too see NY numbers if something is not done pretty soon.

Meanwhile barely anybody wearing masks. People are packing the parks and beaches and even restaurants are packed. People acting like Covid is gone. Nobody cares one bit.

:scusthov:

FL is too much fukkery for me honestly.

stay safe my brehda

peppe

Superstar
Daps
reading the replies here, I'm not surprised about the numbers :francis:

it's gonna be march/April all over again with the "we need more resporators"