Daps
Florida is the worst state ever.
full
nikka shut yo bytch ass up.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Bet you won't say that to George Zimmerfakkit to his face :francis:

Bet you walk with your head down and ass cheeks squeezed tight everday you walk past the nypd sentinels posted on your block. You thought we forgot about eric garner and mamadou diallo:usure:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Bet you walk with your head down and ass cheeks squeezed tight everday you walk past the nypd sentinels posted on your block. You thought we forgot about eric garner and mamadou diallo:usure:

No they don't fukk with me because I dress like I know the Senator and will call their boss if they try something. :wow:

172141502-casual-male-in-black-gettyimages.jpg

The "My Uncle knows someone affiliated at the top of the Police Benevolent Association that can get your ass placed on desk duty" look. :jawalrus:

Meanwhile brehs who get stopped usually constantly be looking like:

3D965AC8.jpg

Wearing T-shirt one size too big (they think you hiding a glock on the side) tats all over your arm and chest/neck (you banging?), some showy watch shyt (shining) and a graphic T (young nikka up to no good).

Also it's where you hang. If they see you strolling the same block in Brownsville every morning at the same time at 11am when everybody else working or in school well guess what, they gonna think you an easy target with no money for Lawyers fees. Just another disenfranchised nikka they can pull the okie doke and railroad to get their quota up.:francis:

But a lot of nikkas just look plain sloppy period and there is a way to be masculine without looking like you from an MOP music video from '98. And the age matters too. Someone age 25 or over generally shouldn't be dressing like a wannabe rapper unless they actually are a successful one. :rudy:

broller

Veteran
Daps
flat ass chest
flat ass
size 15 in timbs feet
chiseled jaw

hell naw thats a fukkin man. no wonder she was so angry, all that damn testosterone was coming out :scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

:russ:
i hadnt even noticed those kevin durant feet