Floyd has kicked trolling into hyperdrive

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
the angle i dont agree on is floyd clowning canelo on who has he beat, i mean he is only 23... i dont expect him to have that great of a resume.. a respectable one at his age.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
the angle i dont agree on is floyd clowning canelo on who has he beat, i mean he is only 23... i dont expect him to have that great of a resume.. a respectable one at his age.
Thats bullshyt man, because Floyd and people like Oscar had HOF bodies on their record by this time, they didnt get no easy shakes and hop skipped and jumped the line, they aint get no manufactured hype they earned that.

EVERY SINGLE TITLE HE WON FROM WW-JMW HAS BEEN VACANT.

If you touted as the best in your division at least face or beat one fukking champ, do fans care about lineage. I said I wasnt gonna shyt talk today but it irks me he jumps the line and people pretend Canelo is a ATG and the best thing since sliced bread......................

Thats all me and Floyd is trying to convey, Oscar and Scahefer has you nikkas fooled:manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There was NOBODY for Floyd to fight...in a perfect world Canelo woulda fought Cotto N then Floyd in '14

Canelo beat Trout who errybody said he would duck....Canelo is #1 at 154 now

This is the fight Everybody wanted

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Dude is soooooo rich and he still has the heart to stay in tip top shape and train all year round. :wow:

Shiet I would've called it a day after the de la Hoya fight and became a fat rich slob :heh:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Dude is soooooo rich and he still has the heart to stay in tip top shape and train all year round. :wow:

Shiet I would've called it a day after the de la Hoya fight and became a fat rich slob :heh:
Or he just wants to keep getting paid. I think he loves money that much. He's going to keep milking it until he can't no more.