Floyd Mayweather defends AB from criticism from Floyd Sr. once again: "My Dad was never a Champion"

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
U gonna ignore the fact that floyd clearly won that fight 8 rounds to 4 despite having every disadvantage known to man :francis:

Not sure why the judges had it that close in the first place

I hate when yall nikkas give your scorecards like it means anything when Im talking about official results:rudy:

Again, the fact is only the judges cards matter at the end of the day. If the last judge scored the 12th round for ODLH, like the other 2 judges did, it would've been a draw. That's a fact.

So, if it was that close with a brand new trainer, it could've been even worse with Floyd Sr in ODLH corner being that he knows all Floyd's strength and weaknesses.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when yall nikkas give your scorecards like it means anything when Im talking about official results:rudy:

Again, the fact is only the judges cards matter at the end of the day. If the last judge scored the 12th round for ODLH, like the other 2 judges did, it would've been a draw. That's a fact.

So, if it was that close with a brand new trainer, it could've been even worse with Floyd Sr in ODLH corner being that he knows all Floyd's strength and weaknesses.
:francis: Aight so from now on, when it comes to you we only going by official results

Because brand new trainer or not, the fight shouldn't of been that close on the cards and for some reason your giving him credit for that :francis:

I don't think you'd be saying if ab clearly won a fight and the scorecards almost robbed him :francis:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Aight so from now on, when it comes to you we only going by official results

Because brand new trainer or not, the fight shouldn't of been that close on the cards and for some reason your giving him credit for that :francis:

I don't think you'd be saying if ab clearly won a fight and the scorecards almost robbed him :francis:

I'm already on record saying official cards > personal score cards. Me and @hyperman25 had this discussion before and so have I and @ChocolateGiddyUp.

Personal cards are your personal opinion (I thought AB vs Porter was a 6-6 fight, but I gave AB a round that could've easily went to Porter...so 7-5 Porter is the best I could see there. 2 of the 3 judges thought much differently though, but it is what it is. There card is the only ones that matter).