Floyd Mayweather easily has the most phony fanbase of any superstar

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
im willing to bet 75% of yall have never even ordered a fight of his and im willing to bet the good amount of that 75% has never even watched a full fight of his.

im not a fan but ive grown not to be a hater. enough to the point where im actually for the first time ordering his PPV tonight. all you life long fans of his should be ashamed if you havent by now

i just think its funny that so many of you will defend him and come to his aid and basically act like your in his corner when you probably barely have ever even watched his fights except for highlights and shytty justin.tv streams

its really obvious

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im willing to bet 75% of yall have never even ordered a fight of his and im willing to bet the good amount of that 75% has never even watched a full fight of his.

im not a fan but ive grown not to be a hater. enough to the point where im actually for the first time ordering his PPV tonight. all you life long fans of his should be ashamed if you havent by now

i just think its funny that so many of you will defend him and come to his aid and basically act like your in his corner when you probably barely have ever even watched his fights except for highlights and shytty justin.tv streams

its really obvious

why does anybody have to defend him?
his record speaks for itself....

cats in here, yourself included take shyt way too personal....

evidence: this thread.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Most people aren't fans of his, we all just respect his talent and want to witness either his perfect career or his downfall.

Besides, many don't have the money to support this guy but that's OK he's one of the richest athletes in any sport. Don't think he's hurting because of how many of us stream his fights for free.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Mayweather profits off of white people wanting him to lose

Need proof? Look at the OP

what does that have to do with anything of course most white people want him to lose he is a arrogant loud mouth black guy you know white people cant stand that

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
why does anybody have to defend him?
his record speaks for itself....

cats in here, yourself included take shyt way too personal....

evidence: this thread.

im not taking anything personal im not "mad" at all im actually ordering his damn PPV if anything ive kind of became a fan of his in a small way his entertainment level is through the roof and i think its finally time to order a live PPV on this fine Saturday night rather than look for streams all night

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not taking anything personal im not "mad" at all im actually ordering his damn PPV if anything ive kind of became a fan of his in a small way his entertainment level is through the roof and i think its finally time to order a live PPV on this fine Saturday night rather than look for streams all night

good shyt...

im at work tonite...so keep the thread populated with updates :thumbsup:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
98% of boxing fans dont exist...its just gamblers

and a bunch of nikkas who show up at somebodies "fight party" for free beer and pizza and make up random generic statements like "yo hes too fast for him, i dont think hell lose"

i fall into the 2nd example :win:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Mayweather profits off of white people wanting him to lose

Need proof? Look at the OP

:salute:

ether.JPG

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

its really obvious

:umad:

you a NBA, NFL or even a soccer(football) fan ? Do you pay to watch all the games or do you check firstrow and other sites offering live sports for free??? :stopitslime:

If yo ass feels dumb for paying for the PPV then the joke is on you bruh...:aicmon: Don't try to make us feel guilty(and stupid) by paying for it too :birdman:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
98% of boxing fans dont exist...its just gamblers

and a bunch of nikkas who show up at somebodies "fight party" for free beer and pizza and make up random generic statements like "yo hes too fast for him, i dont think hell lose"

i fall into the 2nd example :win:

:yeshrug: