Floyd Mayweather Gets White Reporter Shook When She Questions His Relationship With That Beiber

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
What's so different about them? Entertainers have always hung out with athletes.

Differences:

a) Bieber does drugs, Floyd does not.
b) Bieber is age 20; Floyd is age 37
c) Bieber is from a high income area in Canada; Floyd is from a low income area in USA
d) Bieber is a p*ssy, Floyd is not.

I mean, I could go on, but list some similarities besides being celebrities and being rich? They use each-other as promotion as the bytch asked. Race had nothing to do with it.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
That was a good question to me. We all know it's marketing or drake dikk riding. Wanted to see his reaction .

We don't truly believe floyd has a relationship with a Canadian white boy that's half his age that makes music for teens?

Bieber prolly just hang out on his phone waiting for the money to be transfered to his account . Then makes up an excuse and leaves.

Yes, it was a great question! These nikkas stay c00nin' for the mighty dollar. Paint the reporter a different color and the same fact remains.

Mac Man

Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Neggas:The Revival
Differences:

c) Bieber is from a high income area in Canada; Floyd is from a low income area in USA

I mean, I could go on, but list some similarities besides being celebrities and being rich? They use each-other as promotion as the bytch asked. Race had nothing to do with it.

that's 3 reasons.

You already listed 2 they have in common. They also both like women, boxing and have the same taste in music. That's 5, I could go on too.

Jay Z and Lebron have less in common that Mayweather and Beiber.

Vado

Told Rico He Should Of Knocked Ace Off
Daps
Differences:

you dont know them

you never had a conversation with them

stop assuming shyt

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
you dont know them

you never had a conversation with them

stop assuming shyt

You don't know anyone by your definition. Even if you talk to them, they could be lying. They have revealed themselves in the public and have been extracted of info themselves by the media. You sound like a little bytch who has been made fun of or ridiculed all your life so you're bitter at people pointing out certain factors/traits within one's character. Go back and cry in the corner bytch boy. I'd bytch smack the fukk out of you if you weren't so far away for this stupid ass post I'm quoting you p*ssy.

Vado

Told Rico He Should Of Knocked Ace Off
Daps
You don't know anyone by your definition. Even if you talk to them, they could be lying. They have revealed themselves in the public and have been extracted of info themselves by the media. You sound like a little bytch who has been made fun of or ridiculed all your life so you're bitter at people pointing out certain factors/traits within one's character. Go back and cry in the corner bytch boy. I'd bytch smack the fukk out of you if you weren't so far away for this stupid ass post I'm quoting you p*ssy.
ok

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Floyd's had a longer career.

Lowkey, I think he's showing signs of cognitive decline...
If you've been following Floyd since the beginning, you would know he's always had a stuttering problem. He speaks WAY better than he used to.

Not racist at all. Scustin BEiber is far different than Floyd Gayweather. That bytch was fine though :gladbron:

All blacks think about is race and they self-reflect and say it's others doing it :dead:
:what:

Lord Poison

John The Daptist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Debauchery
She has one of the most disgusting, punchable faces I've ever seen.

f2zrxRf.jpg

hWDZJre.jpg

:what:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
All blacks think about is race and they self-reflect and say it's others doing it :dead:
Black people dont care much about race.

All of our racial talk is only in response because we get it thrown in our faces 24/7.

Maybe if you learned more about black people youd know.