Floyd Mayweather has had enough of 50 Cent

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Damn... Daphne got that light-skinned, filipnia Star Crunch looking p*ssy...

LD-Star-Crunch.jpg

:hhh:
Omg :deadmanny:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
50 has pretty much always gotten on my nerves with is below average lyrical ability, and always trying to bully niccas, stay revelant by CONSTANTLY beefing with everybody, and clowning everybody while their down like a cruel little kid
:francis:

And of course dissing Ja Rule's style then swagger jacking his style right afterwards

Even the he thrives off beef, which is whack to me, he needs to get checked a lot more and enjoy the taste of his own medicine

He's barked up so many trees an entire forest might fall on him when he's caught in a weak or vulnerable situation as far as rap and entertainment goes...and I won't feel sorry for him either
:manny:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I mean, I get Floyd coming back at him but the fact is if you supposed to be my guy and you cost me a few million (which is what Floyd did to 50) the LEAST you gonna deal with is me trolling you and joking with you. Thats something you just eat if you know that it isnt coming from a malicious place. 50 has often said despite all the ribbing that him and Floyd argue like brothers because he sees them as such.
:yeshrug:

He didn't cause Curtis to lose a dime. When Floyd was in prison, Curtis started cutting deals in Floyd's name and was trying to convince him to leave Al Haymon. He tried relying on Floyd being locked up to steer him into a project bit Floyd was hearing none of that.

And brothers don't rib their brother in front of a crowd of haters. Curtis has been violating for years and it caught up to him.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So now 50’s son is in the fukkery, if I’m not mistaken they don’t fukk with one another.