Floyd Mayweather is gonna have 5 more fights . . who should they be against?

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
. . ohhhhh he's paralyzed

My bad :patrice:

Stem cells are doing wonders these days :troll:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You try too hard :beli:

:mjpls:

Motorcycle accidents either go two ways . . you die . . or you make a speedy recovery. You think he's just gonna throw his career away?

he aint coming back from this.

images

He'd be lucky to be able move his toes again.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Arturo Gatti too while we at it :beli:

All depends on if GB and TR can ever agree to do business with each other

September 2013
Garcia

May 2014
Canelo

September 2014
Bradley

May 2015
Pacquiao

September 2015
Broner

Daps
My god did he say Paul Williams? Damn shame

Garcia
Bradley
Canelo
Marquez rematch?

I don't see any competition for him really.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Let me redo my selections -

Vs. Canelo
Vs. Khan
(meanwhile Manny can get a couple wins under his belt
Vs. Adrien Broner
Vs. Timothy Bradley

:wow:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
In boxing, it's too hard to predict what will happen fight to fight, so there's no telling who are going to be the most competitive fighters a couple/few years from now, but I'll give it a shot...

- Manny Pacquiao (even if he loses three or four more fights I want to see this fight happen; I don't care any more but I had anticipated it for so long I just want to see it)
- Adrien Broner
- Canelo Alvarez
- Danny Garcia
- Timothy Bradley

This is not in any type of order. I'd like Broner to be his last fight because that's where I see his greatest (only) chance of taking an L, and that's only because Floyd will be at the end of his career by that time and Broner will be closer to wherever he's going to peak.

To be honest though, with the type of financial difficulties Floyd has shown to have had in the past and his clear love for the spotlight and his last "retirement", there's no doubt in my mind that he'll be fighting into his 40s.

Edit: I would be interested to see how Floyd would come back if he lost a fight though.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
In boxing, it's too hard to predict what will happen fight to fight, so there's no telling who are going to be the most competitive fighters a couple/few years from now, but I'll give it a shot...

- Manny Pacquiao (even if he loses three or four more fights I want to see this fight happen; I don't care any more but I had anticipated it for so long I just want to see it)
- Adrien Broner
- Canelo Alvarez
- Danny Garcia
- Timothy Bradley

This is not in any type of order. I'd like Broner to be his last fight because that's where I see his greatest (only) chance of taking an L, and that's only because Floyd will be at the end of his career by that time and Broner will be closer to wherever he's going to peak.

To be honest though, with the type of financial difficulties Floyd has shown to have had in the past and his clear love for the spotlight and his last "retirement", there's no doubt in my mind that he'll be fighting into his 40s.

Lastly, I hope he loses, not because I have anything against Floyd (because I don't want the Coli Floyd Coalition running up on me), just because I love to see how great fighters come back after taking Ls.

There's a name for people like you :pacspit:

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
A fan of the sport?

But I knew one of you Mayweather Minions would jump on that. :yeshrug:

The greatest of our time . . and you want him to lose just so you can feel better about yourself?

Maybe see him lose a couple rounds and see how he comes back in the fight but I ain't trying to see the greatest boxer of our time lose :birdman:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The greatest of our time . . and you want him to lose just so you can feel better about yourself?

Maybe see him lose a couple rounds and see how he comes back in the fight but I ain't trying to see the greatest boxer of our time lose :birdman:

Are you fukking dense? How would him losing make me feel better about MYSELF?

I just like to see how great champions come back from losses. I understand you're hard on his dikk, fakkit, but fall back.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Are you fukking dense? How would him losing make me feel better about MYSELF?

I just like to see how great champions come back from losses. I understand you're hard on his dikk, fakkit, but fall back.

:ooh:

Defensive? :youngsabo:

Admit it, you like to see people greater than yourself lose so you can geel better about yourself . . :leostare: