Floyd Mayweather Jr-Manny Pacquiao Master Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Ring' started by THE MACHINE, Nov 17, 2014.

1. THE MACHINE

THE MACHINE night owl

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    P.G. County
    Coli Cash:
    $6.27

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...yweather-amir-khan-before-chris-algieri-fight

About facing Khan
    Did this dude just say "He seems to have forgotten his spiritual nourishment"..:dead:

12/12/14

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  2. Skip b

Skip b #SwiftSet

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Swiftset
    Coli Cash:
    $590168.00

Says the guy fighting a MMA fighter he ran down a division to face, and to put that on PPV for 70$.....................:mjlol:

Endiphrint, Worl Boss and THE MACHINE dapped this.
  3. HamAndEgger

HamAndEgger All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $513220.66

:whoa:........$65.99

TheNig and Endiphrint dapped this.
  4. FaTaL

FaTaL Veteran

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345834.00

nobody wants this anymore and all pac wants is a last payday cause he owes arum money

go away both of you

5. THE MACHINE

THE MACHINE night owl

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    P.G. County
    Coli Cash:
    $6.27

:to: I still do

JLaw, Quarterback, 5StarElite and 6 others dapped this.
  6. seemorecizzy

seemorecizzy Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

these guys simply CANNOT promote a fight without riding floyds dikk :mjlol:

BlackMajik, JohnnyTruant, dh86 and 3 others dapped this.
  7. Skip b

Skip b #SwiftSet

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Swiftset
    Coli Cash:
    $590168.00

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-pacquiao-mayweather-20141118-story.html

-One official said Mayweather has even mentioned the idea of ending his Showtime deal with consecutive fights against Pacquiao

-We can confirm that Floyd Mayweather definitely wants the Pacquiao fight," a Showtime spokesperson wrote to The Times in an email. "Everyone on our side — Floyd, CBS and Showtime — is advocating for the fight to happen.

-CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves is helping to bring the two sides together and has the respect of Mayweather and Bob Arum

-The guy carrying the ball is Moonves," Arum said. "He and I have talked on a number of occasions and he has suggested we see if we can reach an understanding. I assume, without knowing for a fact, that he's talking to the Mayweather camp."

-One of the leading television executives in the country. I have no idea if he can get [Pacquiao-Mayweather] done or not, though, because I cannot talk for Mayweather," Arum said.

-Officials from both sides have confirmed that proposals have been exchanged this month for a possible fight.

-Arum dismissed reports that he has turned down a $40-million guarantee for Pacquiao to fight Mayweather, with another 35% of the pay-per-view profit. Arum also said it was "erroneous" that he recently presented Moonves with a proposal for a 55%-45% purse split in Mayweather's favor.

-Freddie Roach, Pacquiao's trainer, said, "I only hope that Manny doesn't look so good [against Algieri] that it scares Floyd off.":mjlol:

Whose doing the avoiding again........................:sas2:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  8. Big Boss

Big Boss Veteran

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

:ohhh:

9. WhodatWhoadi

WhodatWhoadi Naw

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $235500.00

:pachaha: Im going to start using that when ever dudes get mad n shyt....

"U mad friend?":sas1:

"seems you have forgotten your spiritual nourishment":sas2:

10. Newzz

Newzz "The Truth" always prevails. Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $2198746506.00

:mjlol:

11. HamAndEgger

HamAndEgger All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $513220.66

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum believes a fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is possible for 2015, because the networks, HBO and Showtime, are discussing the idea of working together - like their did in 2002 with Lennox Lewis-Mike Tyson - to stage a joint Mayweather-Pacquiao pay-per-view event.

According to Arum, CBS Corporation president and CEO Leslie Moonves is brokering the deal. CBS is the parent company of Showtime, which has a six-fight deal with Mayweather. Pacquiao is under contract to HBO, and returns to action this Saturday night in Macau in a title defense against Chris Algieri. "The networks are now already talking" said Arum to GMA News. "I am now more optimistic that the fight is going to happen than I was three or four years ago. I am talking to responsible people who are in touch with the Mayweather guys. All of these people have the ability to move it ahead and make it happen. If it happens, we're considering the Cowboys Stadium. It is the only venue which has the capacity to host a big show such as the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight."

"Still, it depends if Manny wins the fight. All I can say is that now, there's a ray of sunshine that it would be possible"

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-eyes-mayweather-pacquiao-cowboys-stadium--84375

[​IMG]

MIAlien dapped this.
  12. Jello Biafra

Jello Biafra A true friend stabs you in the front Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Behind You
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

13. HamAndEgger

HamAndEgger All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $513220.66

Buzz picks up on a Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight

For years now, disagreements over money, drug testing and personal grudges have prevented the Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight from happening.
    Ego is another reason why the top two boxers of the last decade can't find their way into the ring together. Pacquiao (56-5-2, 38 knockouts) will step into the ring Saturday in a World Boxing Organization welterweight title bout against Chris Algieri (20-0, 8 KOs) in Macao.

Pacquiao is a 9-1 favorite over Algieri, but overshadowing the bout are signs that a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight might occur in 2015. The Pacquaio-Mayweather buzz has been heating up since September when, a few minutes after beating Marcos Maidana, Mayweather was asked about fighting Pacquiao.

"If the Pacquiao fight materializes, let's make it happen," Mayweather said.

And early last month, Floyd Mayweather Sr. told an interviewer, "I'm pretty sure he's gonna get Pacquiao. ... And it needs to happen. Just like [Muhammad] Ali and Joe Frazier, or Ali and George Foreman, something like that, man, it's one of those fights like that. The world wants to see it."

According to key aides for Pacquiao and Mayweather, CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves is helping to bring the two sides together and has the respect of Mayweather and Bob Arum, Pacquiao's promoter.

"The guy carrying the ball is Moonves," Arum said. "He and I have talked on a number of occasions and he has suggested we see if we can reach an understanding. I assume, without knowing for a fact, that he's talking to the Mayweather camp."

CBS is the parent company of Showtime, which has a six-fight deal with Mayweather (47-0, 26 KOs). In his first four bouts, Mayweather has earned purses greater than $30 million per fight.

Moonves, through a CBS spokesman, declined "out of respect for the privacy of the talks," to be interviewed about his involvement in Mayweather-Pacquiao talks. So did Mayweather and Stephen Espinoza, the Showtime vice president who runs its sports division.

"We can confirm that Floyd Mayweather definitely wants the Pacquiao fight," a Showtime spokesperson wrote to The Times in an email. "Everyone on our side — Floyd, CBS and Showtime — is advocating for the fight to happen."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-pacquiao-mayweather-20141118-story.html

14. Jello Biafra

Jello Biafra A true friend stabs you in the front Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Behind You
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

All of y'all need to step ya spiritual nourishment game up.
    [​IMG]

15. Roid Jones

Roid Jones Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1345600.00

Oh look it's Arum again

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014