Floyd Mayweather on First Take - 'Lets make the fight happen' ( McGregor)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Who thinks Floyd could lose a boxing match against him?:stopitslime:
A casual, mainstream audience. The ones who make up the majority of buys when a fight does massive numbers.

Seriously, go outside. Go to a bar the next UFC event and ask some people who they got in a Floyd/Connor boxing match.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
A casual, mainstream audience. The ones who make up the majority of buys when a fight does massive numbers.

Seriously, go outside. Go to a bar the next UFC event and ask some people who they got in a Floyd/Connor boxing match.

Yep they think Dana White can beat up Floyd go talk to these MMA marks and Mexicans in public they still think Floyd lost to Canelo they think he could lose a boxing match to fukking Trump if forced to pick

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

Meh I don't think so fam

Maybe a few idiots here and there

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Meh I don't think so fam

Maybe a few idiots here and there
Like those few idiots here and there that just voted in Donald Trump to be the next president? You think the majority of Trump voters believe Floyd would beat Connor in a fight?:jbhmm:

You've got to talk to people outside of your circles and comfort zones family, you'd be surprised.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
:laff:

If its a all boxing fight then we know Connor boxing:mjlol:

But this fight will do crazy numbers just based off people wanting mayweather to lose
So the majority of our population:mjlol:
Ding ding. Dudes can't think beyond their horizons. Just because the people you talk to on the internet and the small circle you communicate with on a daily basis share an opinion with you, doesn't make it so.