Floyd Mayweather VS Connor Mcgregor - Still in Talks (maybe)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I just want to laugh at the absurdity of it all but ain't nothing going to be funny about the money Floyd gets. Plus 50-0. Conor will do no more MMA after this, true retirement bout for both and they will laugh at it all in the back. Also, the trash talking will be legendary.
Only part of this circus match up that will be entertaining...

I might not even watch the fight to be honest...I truly see no point in it especially since there is no money to be made for me...

Floyd opening up -2500

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Floyd bout to dust this cac for a few rounds and cash out with 9 figures. Shout out to GOATWether :salute:
I hope so, cause I spent the last decade going on war of words with weirdos over money, only to have Floyd say some shyt that sounds like he's been playing the race issue only to gain acceptance with white elites. I don't want to see him lose this fight, hell I don't want to see him lose a single second of any round however long it lasts.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope so, cause I spent the last decade going on war of words with weirdos over money, only to have Floyd say some shyt that sounds like he's been playing the race issue only to gain acceptance with white elites. I don't want to see him lose this fight, hell I don't want to see him lose a single second of any round however long it lasts.

Man apart from his boxing skills, defending Floyd outside the ring is a dud, I don't get why Coli holds him up as some black ideal, when everything he does goes against that :manny:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ye this fight is a joke but going over the ig comments I don't think yall realize how ignorant the average 'boxing' fan is. I remember Floyd was on ESPN talking about his top 5 and some dumb ass lady was like 'if you beat mcgregor you move into my top 5' :why: After all this man done beating a fukking mma fighter is what gets him top 5? :snoop:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Man apart from his boxing skills, defending Floyd outside the ring is a dud, I don't get why Coli holds him up as some black ideal, when everything he does goes against that :manny:
I get it now, because the "If I was White" comments sounds more like excuse, than a black reality of oppression. Floyd being white means Floyd wouldn't have had the hardships or obstacles necessary to make him a champion or even wealthy as he is in the sport. After his All Lives Matter comments, I've just backed away from him, and the sport in general.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think either of them are going to take the fight seriously. There both in the promoting themselves game and there good at it.

They will go all the way, Floyd will win the decision and they will both make a shyt load of money.

Floyd continues undefeated gets that 50th win easy for the record.

Conors star power goes to Jordan like levels and he can and will basically name his price for the ufc. He takes 6 months maybe a year off, comes right back to the ufc.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think either of them are going to take the fight seriously. There both in the promoting themselves game and there good at it.

They will go all the way, Floyd will win the decision and they will both make a shyt load of money.

Floyd continues undefeated gets that 50th win easy for the record.

Conors star power goes to Jordan like levels and he can and will basically name his price for the ufc. He takes 6 months maybe a year off, comes right back to the ufc.

lmao what makes you think conor goes the distance, more punches are thrown in 3 rounds of boxing than entire mma 5 round fights
In boxing you constantly have to engage with punches, conor mcgregor was walking into right hands in sparring, this fight will lost 4 rounds tops before the refs stop it

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Guess I jumped the gun. That or Floyd wants to be the one to formally announce when things are signed through and through as he usually does.

2zgaob4.jpg

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Like the Pac Man fight until I see these guys go on promo tours they just blowing smoke. However, there's too much money on the table for it not to happen. The fight game needs the fukkery even though the fight will be a wash. The X factor in the whole ordeal is the UFC