Floyd Mayweather vs Genaro Hernandez in HD

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks. Haven't seen this fight in well over a decade. Watching this fight, you can see that Floyd was already a very good inside fighter. Hernandez was bigger, stronger and more experienced than Floyd, yet round 7 shows Floyd dominating him on the inside. I only mention this because during the build up to the Hatton fight, the main argument made for Hatton was that he'd force Floyd to fight inside and so negate his strengths. Yet here he is as a kid dominating a champion calibre grown man on the inside . The idea that he'd be scared of Hatton looks so silly now:heh:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks. Haven't seen this fight in well over a decade. Watching this fight, you can see that Floyd was already a very good inside fighter. Hernandez was bigger, stronger and more experienced than Floyd, yet round 7 shows Floyd dominating him on the inside. I only mention this because during the build up to the Hatton fight, the main argument made for Hatton was that he'd force Floyd to fight inside and so negate his strengths. Yet here he is as a kid dominating a champion calibre grown man on the inside . The idea that he'd be scared of Hatton looks so silly now:heh:

I told people Hatton couldn’t bully Floyd. Most underrated aspect of Floyd is not his punching power, it always been his physical strength.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I told people Hatton couldn’t bully Floyd. Most underrated aspect of Floyd is not his punching power, it always been his physical strength.
You simply can't bully a technical genius like Floyd. You literally don't have the tools to break his defense and dodge his offence.