Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr, Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao, "The Golden Boy" Oscar De La Hoya, and

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I don't understand how you can be such a huge, devout fan of a guy who's only been around for a few years, really hasn't made any serious noise in the business outside of the technicalities you noted in the OP, and who just got his ass handed to him for the better part of 12 rounds.

You either really love this guy, or are just dying to go hard on some devil's advocate tip.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't understand how you can be such a huge, devout fan of a guy who's only been around for a few years, really hasn't made any serious noise in the business outside of the technicalities you noted in the OP, and who just got his ass handed to him for the better part of 12 rounds.

You either really love this guy, or are just dying to go hard on some devil's advocate tip.

no different than the floyd stans breh lol..except @Newzz knows his stuff

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
no different than the floyd stans breh lol..except @Newzz knows his stuff
Most floyd stans are just casuals. Any true boxing fan who knows their shyt should be a fan of watching Floyd. Same with Broner.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
This nikka sick lol did yall see the youtube with buddy talking bout a possible broner vs ortiz? i like that but boy might get pounded again

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No troll, Broner is a good boxer. But he is not elite (yet? Idk)

His problem is he's believing in his own hype.

Nothing wrong with being an @sshole, for promotion that is gold. But he needs to understand to focus when it's time to focus. Floyd said this verbatim. If he is going to follow Floyd he needs to understand Floyd's genius.

Floyd talks smack but when it's time to get in the ring, he's not dancing around and rapping like a fool. He's focused and you can see it in his demeanor, he does not underestimate his opponent.

Broner on the other hand, even when Maidana knocked him through the ropes and put blood in his mouth, instead of tightening up (like Floyd vs Mosley) he turned up his antics. That's not confidence that's saving face.

My honest thoughts:manny:
this right here ^^^^

I LIKED Broner but was never sold on him because he hadn't fought no one and his defense was never tight.

Maidana is a beast because he will walk through everything you throw and try to knock you out and everyone knows it. I gave Broner props for taking on someone like Maidana, backing him up at times, and fighting like a champ but he should have NEVER underestimated Chino. He should've never disrespected the nikka in the ring like that...

He needs that rematch if he wants to keep acting like an ass. He needs to tighten up his defense and let his hands go too...

But unless he changes his understanding and bad habits, he'll never be Floyd. He's not as gifted physically, smart, or dedicated...

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
hi-res-456611151-adrien-broner-rests-in-the-corner-against-marcos_crop_north.jpg

Broner.jpg

broner555551.jpg

adrien-broner-elite-daily.jpg

bed5b64ea77e0263b3501af27ddfcb55.jpg

hi-res-168163662_crop_650x440.jpg

1387083293000-GTY-456610501.jpg

110311-shows-106-and-park-floyd-mayweather4.jpg

53809458692311e3ac9f0acc7f6b018e_8.jpg