Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr, Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao, "The Golden Boy" Oscar De La Hoya, and

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Broner and his fans realized aint no turning back at this point.

You have no choice but to continue talk smack until the rematch comes and you're getting fukked in the ring by Maidana

again:sitdown:

Or maybe we're not just bandwagoners and actually like him as a entertaining, fun to watch boxer?:ohhh:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

Daps
After all was said and done though, I rewatched the fight a total of 4 times, and feel like Broner performed well in 6 of the rounds (including the 8th where he was knocked down in) so my confidence in him is still sky high:manny:

No troll, Broner is a good boxer. But he is not elite (yet? Idk)

His problem is he's believing in his own hype.

Nothing wrong with being an a$$hole, for promotion that is gold. But he needs to understand to focus when it's time to focus. Floyd said this verbatim. If he is going to follow Floyd he needs to understand Floyd's genius.

Floyd talks smack but when it's time to get in the ring, he's not dancing around and rapping like a fool. He's focused and you can see it in his demeanor, he does not underestimate his opponent.

Broner on the other hand, even when Maidana knocked him through the ropes and put blood in his mouth, instead of tightening up (like Floyd vs Mosley) he turned up his antics. That's not confidence that's saving face.

My honest thoughts:manny:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Marquez trying desperately to join that group...and Robert Guerrero is technically a part of that group as well...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I wasnt in THAT ring, but I was in THE Ring getting smacked over and over. I had 100+ notifications that night:to:

Getting called out (left), tagged (right), quoted (uppercut)....plus Kentucky lost to North Carolina that day (kidney shot), so I had to sit back and let the smoke took over:ahh:

After all was said and done though, I rewatched the fight a total of 4 times, and feel like Broner performed well in 6 of the rounds (including the 8th where he was knocked down in) so my confidence in him is still sky high:manny:

So vivid.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am going to have to do a little research into just who each dude won their titles from...I am pretty damn sure that Floyd, Manny and Oscar's title wins were against better comp overall.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I am going to have to do a little research into just who each dude won their titles from...I am pretty damn sure that Floyd, Manny and Oscar's title wins were against better comp overall.

Doesn't matter...all won legitimate titles:manny:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
hi-res-456611151-adrien-broner-rests-in-the-corner-against-marcos_crop_north.jpg

Broner.jpg

broner555551.jpg

adrien-broner-elite-daily.jpg

bed5b64ea77e0263b3501af27ddfcb55.jpg

hi-res-168163662_crop_650x440.jpg

1387083293000-GTY-456610501.jpg

110311-shows-106-and-park-floyd-mayweather4.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Our confidence aint dying:smugbiden:

A loss didnt stop me from celebrating just like AB said. That night, I still smoked that loud I had, I still went 25-3 on Battlefied 4, and I still fukked my wife:ohlawd:

he was still Mr. Fresh, Fly, Flashy:win:

#BandCamp
:noah2:

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Or maybe we're not just bandwagoners and actually like him as a entertaining, fun to watch boxer?:ohhh:

#BandCamp

:salute:

Why does a boxer have to be undefeated to justify anyone being a fan?

This is one reason why boxing is not in the mainstream. A fighter loses one fight and he's dead to his dikk riding casual fans.

That's why Mexican and Puerto Rican fans are so valuable to the sport.

Fighters like JMM and Cotto can take an L and still be just as respected as they were before the fight because they have loyal and knowledgeable fan bases.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wounds?:what:

We aint concerned about no wounds in #BandCamp:pacspit:

We still young, still fresh, still fly, and still flashy!!!!:ohlawd:

Still the #1 crew in The Ring:lawd:

Excellence!
Still won 3 belts in 3 different divisions and still did something only legends like Floyd, Manny, and ODLH did:wow:

Still the most controversial and most viewed fighter not named Floyd and Manny in boxing today:whew:

You asking me about Wounds?:comeon:

Wounds breh?:usure:

We talking about Wounds?:rudy:

What are we talking about......Wounds?:wtf:

This is #BandCamp!!!!!

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I wasnt in THAT ring, but I was in THE Ring getting smacked over and over. I had 100+ notifications that night:to:

Getting called out (left), tagged (right), quoted (uppercut)....plus Kentucky lost to North Carolina that day (kidney shot), so I had to sit back and let the smoke took over:ahh:

i kinda had crowned broner and thought he was better than he was.... i saw the fight about four times too and broner to me just above average power and above average defense... he really isnt all that special really... i guess u can put him in the elites but i feel he gets beat easy with any of the big boys with pop... i really thought he wouldnt lose anytime soon and really wondered why everyone wasnt on board... i guess they had saw something i wasnt seeing and giving i was in the minority it makes a lot of sense... broner not very hard to hit if you throw combinations and he dont throw until your done... imagine what guerrero would do to him who has a good jab and some pop and throw a bunch of punches? hes been exposed.