Floyd tweets he's fighting canelo in September

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This will be a very fought fight for Floyd. I don't understand why Floyd would go back up to 154 after it's been shown that he has trouble fighting there. This isn't :flabbynsick: De la hoya or over-the-hill Cotto. Plus this kid is going to come into the ring huge.

I really don't understand Floyd. He has nothing to prove, and yet he's going out his way to fight these guys like his legacy isn't cemented.

He's giving the fans what they want. :blessed: That's my highest paid athlete in the world. :to:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This will be a very tough fight for Floyd. I don't understand why Floyd would go back up to 154 after it's been shown that he has trouble fighting there. This isn't :flabbynsick: De la hoya or over-the-hill Cotto. Plus this kid is going to come into the ring huge.

I really don't understand Floyd. He has nothing to prove, and yet he's going out his way to fight these guys like his legacy isn't cemented.

floyd knows hes not ready, hes gonna pick him apart

he might be bigger but floyd is smarter

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:steviej: Although Canelo will be severely exposed and be declared a bum after this fight after yet again Floyd shows he has no peer
If its at 154 this shyt will be ether to the hate brigade...

They literally have no excuses left to deny this man his ATG status...

He is going to whoop Canelo and make it look real easy...

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
**** Canelo, can't believe people are hyping him up like this. His too slow, tires easy and will be drained at 147. Easy money for Floyd. All this hype is coz his undefeated, which is not hard when you stack up your resume with Mexican bums.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much :manny:

Public only wants one fight
Lol the manny fight?!?! :huhldup: Canelo is a young bull why you want to see a washed up PAC man get it worse than he did vs Marquez ?? He literally hasn't looked that good since what margarito? The gig is off the juice and looking Wack
After he wins...

"Canelo was green...he should've fought..."

It will never end.

Bro no matter how Floyd wins they'll say , "oh he dominated him it was a boring fight !!" Floyd gets hit "he's old and finished " , early knockout "he wasn't ready yet , Floyd fighting bums "

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Felix Trinidad use to kill big name fighters while they were still green. I don't think Canelo has enough big fight experience. I got my money on Floyd.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I knew it was gonna happpen. Especially after the Guerrero fight flopped. There's nobody out there that's a better option. Should be a good fight.

Canelo already said he's not dropping down from 154. So i anticipate it being at that weight.

Still think PBF will pull it off. Canelo ain't ready yet for this.

I expect Mexican fans to come out in droves now that PBF is fighting one of their own and not a fake Mexican.