Floyd Vs. Canelo in September is happening...

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
thanks to :deadmanny: he can do what he wants even more now, there's no need for the superfight now that manny is damn near rjj status with that ko pbf can just fight tomato cans for all that matters until someone moves up the ranks but that wont b until the end of this year

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rick Ross is a Boxing manager now. :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I don't see Floyd winning this fight y'all. Not understanding how Canelo is being slept on like he is
I guess most of you don't have a real "eye" for boxing like that.
Canelo is a much better fighter now than he was two years ago. And he'll keep getting better as Floyd keeps getting Older.
I want Floyd to win, but as a boxing guru for 25yrs or so?
This is probably where Floyd takes that first L
Manny never had a chance, Canelo does :manny:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Real talk though. If Floyd beats two Mexicans on Cinco de Mayo and Mexican Independence dude is going to be on some arch villain shyt in Mexico. Little kids going to sleep with tears in their eyes with pictures of his face with targets drawn on them.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
The article is saying that they would share a May 4th date. Where Floyd would probably fight Robert Guerrero in the main event.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
is canelo v trout still happening?

Is that you in your avatar Tua? :pachaha::pachaha:

They say GB doesn't want to match Canelo with Trout because Trout is a high risk/low reward opponent so he may be facing Cotto :ld:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Is that you in your avatar Tua? :pachaha::pachaha:

They say GB doesn't want to match Canelo with Trout because Trout is a high risk/low reward opponent so he may be facing Cotto :ld:

naw, lol.that's chico and el debarge.

btw a cotto v canelo would be sick!! I can't see cotto taking that one for some reason..i hope they offer him good money for it!

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
naw, lol.that's chico and el debarge.

btw a cotto v canelo would be sick!! I can't see cotto taking that one for some reason..i hope they offer him good money for it!
I'd think Cotto would consider it a blessing to still get the Canelo fight after how badly he was embarrassed vs Trout. Golden Boy could probably even save a good amount of cash by paying him less because of that loss too.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'd think Cotto would consider it a blessing to still get the Canelo fight after how badly he was embarrassed vs Trout. Golden Boy could probably even save a good amount of cash by paying him less because of that loss too.

Canelo with a pro mexican crowd will have a big affect..trust that!

Cotto's kids will feel the wrath of waterworks..i guess they are used to it now..