Floyd's Swag During the Ortiz Era Is Legendary

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1:40" I Wasn't there that night":russ:

1:55 "Tired hearing bout dat mutherfukking story line...my MOMM Left..My Dad Left.. shyt Black Parents LEAVE All the time":russ::deadmanny:

2:45 de la hoya gay and he is a hoe":deadmanny:

4:10- De la hoya dressing in drag, doing coke....mutherfuking ortiz looking like a victoria secret model.. What the fukk is going on:why:?":bryan::bryan:

5:25- He's Old news i already kicked his ass":russ:

5:50- Not the sliver spoon, gold:ohhh:"

7:25 "if you make ANY MISTAKES You Have to PaY 2X":russ:

9:50- I don't care about no opponent who hits hard, i ain't worried who's fast, i ain't worried about no opponent who's a southpaw, put em in front of me and lets see what they can do":ohhh:

10:14" What did he Say? i was looking ova there:troll:. Theres no game plan on how to beat me:smugfavre:"

and ofcourse the:merchant: situation:pachaha:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

1:55 "Tired hearing bout dat mutherfukking story line...my MOMM Left..My Dad Left.. shyt Black Parents LEAVE All the time":russ::deadmanny:

4:10- De la hoya dressing in drag, doing coke....mutherfuking ortiz looking like a victoria secret model.. What the fukk is going on:why:?":bryan::bryan:

9:50- I don't care about no opponent who hits hard, i ain't worried who's fast, i ain't worried about no opponent who's a southpaw, put em in front of me and lets see what they can do":ohhh:

10:14" What did he Say? i was looking ova there:troll:. Theres no game plan on how to beat me:smugfavre:"

You made a thread about how much you admire another man's swag :what: what part of the hetero game is this??

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Floyd destroyed that kid:snoop:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
lmao at ortiz "era" whatever era he had ended when mayweather knocked him out. sad, ortiz showed heart and grit in the berto fight, convincing us al that the maidana fight was just a fluke, how wrong i was.