Focus: Black and white race mixing and interracial relationships are unnatural?

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
You damned heathen. Which cacs suffer from and everyone else who lacks melanin :umad: most of times when black genetics are in the mix, it tends to be more dominant. Thats why MOST black biracial people still look MORE BLACK. Stfu you mutated cac beast or what ever the fukk you are. You're just mad lmfao nobody was talking about performance, which your people lack. I was just telling my beautiful black people to be proud of who they are we are, and that WE ARE of strong people, genetically speaking :blessed::umad: heathen?

Being black :win:

fukk up you stupid cac bytch trying to "act" black by posting all this black power shyt. You aint fooling anyone you fool. You do realize that BLACKS have RECESSIVE genetics as well right dumbass? We were the first to have blue, yellow, and green eyes which are RECESSIVE genetics. You ignorant dumb fakkit.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
This thread is a cornucopia of the We are the World #NEWBLACKS :blessed:

Keep lovin them savages and im sure one day they will love you back! :mjcry:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't see how I would want to mix with a white person. I have nothing in common with them in all aspects. Why wouldn't I want someone black?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Personally, I think white girls are fun to smut out and just use but I would never marry or procreate with one. I am too proud of my strong African heritage to breed with a cave bytch
My thoughts exactly.

I'll funk the hell out of a white chick if she's feeling me and I'm feeling her (some of the best serial experiences I had were with white chicks).but that's where it ends nowadays.

I wanna marry a black woman dun...I got too much pride in my African roots as well.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
fukk up you stupid cac bytch trying to "act" black by posting all this black power shyt. You aint fooling anyone you fool. You do realize that BLACKS have RECESSIVE genetics as well right dumbass? We were the first to have blue, yellow, and green eyes which are RECESSIVE genetics. You ignorant dumb fakkit.
:heh: you're paranoid :childplease: I'm black. I never said blacks didn't, I know how recessive genes work. I'm not speaking about those blacks tho, I'm referring to my melaninated people :wow: no need to be so worked up brethren, peace be with you

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2671358D00000578-2985181-image-a-30_1425829263388.jpg

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Its fukking funny these articles come out when the black male lead is in Ir but the dominate society is quiet as a mouse when Scandal, Sleeping Hollow, and Lakeview Terrance were jumping at the box office. It only seems to be a problem when black men are doing, so im calling this article amd those who produce it bullshyt. I see right through it. :camby: