Foiled coup attempt in Congo DR: American mercenaries arrested

mykey

Superstar
Daps
They saying this dude is the one who hired the Americans and other foreign mercs.

Apparently, he's the head of the Congolese United Party living in exile from the Congo and was trying to eliminate current leadership so that he could come to power.

220px-Malanga_Battle_Uniform.jpg

I never knew that the Congo and Zaire are the same nation. :wtf: I need to research this.
Malanga was living in Salt Lake City, Utah and is a despicable puppet like president Mobutu Sese Seko who ruined Congo for 26 years.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
These cats look like cosplayers tbh.

I'm waiting to see folks find their youtube.

HEY GUYS, I'M IN THE CONGO.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
those aren't mercenaries those are US Green Berets, and overthrowing govt's is what they're trained to do.

they became "mercenaries" once their plan failed and they got caught, so the US can cut them loose and deny its involvement.
That's not how it works :mjlol:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
These weren’t even trained mercenary’s.

Dudes were civilians in the cannabis industry

Black dude sold used cars in Salt Lake City. lol.

Somehow people gonna connect this to a global CIA plot…

Cobra Commander started out as something much worse than a supreme overlord of Earth; he was a used car salesman. Struggling to get by, his life took a course for the worse upon learning of his brother's death in a car accident, as he had been driving drunk.
:lupe:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Bu bu but Africa is a failed continent cos Africans are lazy.:mjlol:

The days when some rando could take over and issue the word a fait accompli are over. All Miltary and most Police dudes are trained in the west so unless you get the nod from a Westerner or you have a significant portion of the military behind you the chances of getting someone to invest a couple milllion and hiring a few mercs to take over is dead no matter how insignificiant the country seems.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m American but I think the folks of the Congo should burn them alive :yeshrug:
It kinda depends on who he knows in america if he had no connects he may wish he was burned alive especially considering most people burned by the stake where choked by the flames or died by shock before they felt much pain.