Food Network Star Darnell "SuperChef" Ferguson Arrested

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't get these dudes. I had to change my whole life and move away from people that was still grimy as hell cause i got myself to a position in life where I wasn't trying to risk it all being thrown away. That shyt is an everyday struggle when clowns are testing. But god damn use some self control and not throw it away over some bullshyt. Just walk away.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
:snoop:

Court documents are shedding more light on the assault allegations that led to the arrest of a celebrity chef from Louisville.

Darnell "SuperChef" Ferguson was arrested on Tuesday for burglary, strangulation, assault, terroristic threatening, menacing, criminal mischief and theft. He was arraigned on Wednesday.

Documents show that the incident for which he is charged happened on Jan. 2 and involves a woman he has a prior relationship with.

The defense attorney said Ferguson went to her home, saw another person there and it "led to an altercation."

Allegations in the court memo say he forced his way into her home, punched walls, strangled her to the point of unconsciousness, threatened to kill her, told her "she was his and no one else's," then stole her credit cards and ID.

There were also children present at the time.
https://www.wlky.com/article/celebr...guson-arrested-assault-strangulation/46333286

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Breh always looked like he was kinda off in those Food network commercials which was solidified after reading the article. :mjlol:

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chef Darnell...

youve-been-chopped-eliminated.gif

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I keep seeing this picture,must be his family

One article says he has 8 children

1*5HMXI49BCDF6r6unTEWRrw.jpeg

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Darnell "SuperChef" Ferguson was arrested on Tuesday for burglary, strangulation, assault, terroristic threatening, menacing, criminal mischief and theft. He was arraigned on Wednesday.
Documents show that the incident for which he is charged happened on Jan. 2 and involves a woman he has a prior relationship with.

The defense attorney said Ferguson went to her home, saw another person there and it "led to an altercation."

Allegations in the court memo say he forced his way into her home, punched walls, strangled her to the point of unconsciousness, threatened to kill her, told her "she was his and no one else's," then stole her credit cards and ID.
Assuming this true
That p*ssy had him
Hypnotized
Control that rage :snoop: