Footage from Twiztids 420 weekend with G Mo Skee, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Anybody Killa and many more

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I drove down to the legendary Worcester Palladium yesterday for night 1 of Twiztids 420 weekend. Worcester aka Woosta is the juggalo capital of the north east. Last night was the "preroll party" with Amb, Boondox and headliner Blaze Ya Dead Homie. If there were any openers I missed them.

AMB:

I have no idea the last time AMB or Young Wicked came to Woosta. Decade ago minimum. Great energy.

Boondox:

He's low on my totem poll of juggalo rappers due to his accent but he has a few solid juggalo anthems and does a good job preforming

Blaze Ya Dead Homie

This set ended up being the highlight of the weekend. Blaze always chooses the best songs to preform when he does a solo set. Anybody Killa makes a surprise guest appearance halfway through and they do about 4 or 5.songs together.

Spent my afternoon getting baked out of my mind tonights show was Twiztid with Anybody Killa and G Mo.Skee. also opening prior was Spliff Gang, Problemattik and some garbage metal band named Scarecrow Hill.

G Mo Skee

my second time seeing G Mo, the last time was 2017 so his set changed drastically. He was great but I thought he could've picked better songs overall.

Anybody Killa

Killa did a good job.

Twiztid

Twiztid always crush it live but the set list was nothing out of the ordinary, was hoping they'd do some songs they typically never preform. i had a great time anyway, these guys are legends.

I did also get some footage of Problemattik and Spliff Gang, might upload it later.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
You ever going to a Gathering Fred? I feel it's time. I went in 2014 and had the time of my fukking life.

Ordered my ticket in february, doing a meet and greet for the first time too. Ive met Esham for free multiple times but never wanted to pay to meet anyone before. Figure I'll make an exception this time. Got a friend who's doing almost all the driving, gonna be a good 12+ hours without traffic.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Ordered my ticket in february, doing a meet and greet for the first time too. Ive met Esham for free multiple times but never wanted to pay to meet anyone before. Figure I'll make an exception this time. Got a friend who's doing almost all the driving, gonna be a good 12+ hours without traffic.

Is it still in Thornville?

_genocidecutter_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be there too nikka. See you there