Footage of RiFF RaFF Before The Fame

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Only in the south....:russ: smh....

smhn.gif

A cac like Riff Raff would never fly up north in any type of predominantly black area. Imagine this dude strollin thru blocks in NY, Philly, or parts of NJ lookin like that. Thats right....you can't...:mjlol: The way nggas would do that man up here lookin like that....:picard:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
does this guy even put out music

He has like 4 official albums and various other shyt :dead:

As far as OP, you could have just asked random ppl in Houston, dude was passing out CDs and flyers like a regular ass local artist back in the back, a loooong time ago, probably as far back as 2006. I didn't start really taking to his music til 2012, but he's done everything from traditional Houston rap to EDM. I can't stand any of his EDM shyt, and some of the rappers he does random songs with, but everything else is cool with me :manny:

smhn.gif

A cac like Riff Raff would never fly up north in any type of predominantly black area. Imagine this dude strollin thru blocks in NY, Philly, or parts of NJ lookin like that. Thats right....you can't...:mjlol: The way nggas would do that man up here lookin like that....:picard:

NY in 2017?? Probably not if Desiigner is walking around there Harlem shaking 24/7.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I remember back in like 2007, he was in Houston in the Walmart on FM1960 selling cds.

dude been hustling and got on because of it.

• Dap
Reactions: Aje

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I used to see riff Raff in acres home back in like 2001 or 2002

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot

smhn.gif

there are no 'white mike's' up north?

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC

smhn.gif

Why you acting like Cardi B not the hottest rapper out of NY right now

Daps

smhn.gif

You must've not spent much time outside, breh. There are cac's in every hood across the country who are accepted in and are legit.
Him looking like that was comparable to how a lot of nikkas looked back around that time. Only difference is he's a cac so it looks way more animated than usual.