For a nikka trying get back into wwe is the network worth it ?

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
$10 a month right and u get older contact from all eras right ?

Can watch on iPhone and ps4
Yes to all. The amount of content you get from present day and yesteryear is worth it. I'm currently running through the 1993 episodes of Monday Night Raw feeling nostalgic:mjcry:

At least try it for a month:yeshrug:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Its great for old stuff, extra content and all the PPVs. The only thing not on there are the weekly Raw and Smackdown shows, which are a month delayed because theyre on cable and hulu.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
For the ppv's alone it worth it. I'm a moderate to serious fan. CWC and NXT are fun to watch but they are temporary in the sense that NXT is sometimes boring and CWC is over. Swerved and Table of three are cool shows with a meal.

I don't have it anymore. In a financial crises. Just watch replays of big events for free.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Yes to all. The amount of content you get from present day and yesteryear is worth it. I'm currently running through the 1993 episodes of Monday Night Raw feeling nostalgic:mjcry:

At least try it for a month:yeshrug:
That's dope :wow: def gonna revisit the attitude era and all that checking the CWC out now

Won't charge me nothing til September 25th

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
Honestly it's worth it even if you aren't trying to get baz into WWE. The amount of content on the network is staggering and they have a ton of documentaries and classic footage that you would be hard pressed to find elsewhere. Well worth it especially if you were a fan of WCW/NWA/ECW