For All Mankind -Apple TV-

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

:patrice: This could be dope if it's a prequel showing everything up to the moon landing where the original starts. If it's concurrent with the first couple seasons that would be kinda lame to me.

This kinda confirms what I've been thinking, that they don't want to go too too far in the future and end up getting crazy with the sci-fi. Going back in time keeps it about the human side of it and keeps nuts like me from waiting for aliens to show up :pachaha:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:patrice: This could be dope if it's a prequel showing everything up to the moon landing where the original starts. If it's concurrent with the first couple seasons that would be kinda lame to me.

This kinda confirms what I've been thinking, that they don't want to go too too far in the future and end up getting crazy with the sci-fi. Going back in time keeps it about the human side of it and keeps nuts like me from waiting for aliens to show up :pachaha:

THEY CANT KEEP GOING
INTO THE FUTURE BECAUSE
ALL OF THE OG CHARACTERS WILL BE DEAD.

THEY HAVE ONE SEASON LEFT
AT THE MOST WITH THE OG SHOW.

:devil:
:evil:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

THEY CANT KEEP GOING
INTO THE FUTURE BECAUSE
ALL OF THE OG CHARACTERS WILL BE DEAD.

THEY HAVE ONE SEASON LEFT
AT THE MOST WITH THE OG SHOW.

The showrunners said they have a seven season story.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The showrunners said they have a seven season story.

WELL THIS IS SEASON 5
AND ITS ABOUT THE RUSSIANS
SO SEASON 6 WILL PROBABLY BE
ABOUT THE RUSSIANS ALSO...

THEN BRING IT ALL TOGETHER
IN S7 AND END THE SHOW

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Just catching up on this situation. Ed really on some bytch shyt this season huh :gucci:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

WELL THIS IS SEASON 5
AND ITS ABOUT THE RUSSIANS
SO SEASON 6 WILL PROBABLY BE
ABOUT THE RUSSIANS ALSO...

THEN BRING IT ALL TOGETHER
IN S7 AND END THE SHOW

why do you keep saying season 5 is about the russians when the spinoff show is a completely different show

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally finished, but

kinda tired of the old head characters, they can get rid of their bad acting children too :ld:

idk the problem with the show being more political intrigue than space race shyt is it's all Apple insisting on neolib centrist shyt. if the show is just gonna be 99% political "thriller" with a space theme, which it always has been to some degree, but now we're not having cool little historical differences/references in in the timeline that it had when it was more of an alt history show... now we're just just straight up made up deviations where they're making up their own shyt, but again with the Apple corporate flavor.

the shyt is kinda lukewarm

give me some aliens not "oh shyt joel kinnaman is old as fukk and margo is a genius who never does anything truly interesting" if you want to claim to be a sci fi show.

:unimpressed: