For all my biblical brehs...more evidence for ya non believing friends

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Anyone who has an elementary understanding of anthropology realizes that Adam and Eve were fictional characters

Fictional/Mythical characters who happen to be the very foundation of a religion(s)

Original sin is ESSENTIAL to the Jesus story, otherwise Jesus dies for absolutely nothing.

But when you discover that we're all products of evolution and that we are related to every single living animal on this planet (and inanimate object, the rocks consist of atoms that were created inside of the nucleus of a star, just as you were)

You realize that the very foundation that Christianity sits on (original sin and jesus dying for it) is flimsy as hell and could be picked apart by a 13 yr old.

We Evolved = Adam Eve are fictional = Original Sin doesn't exist = Jesus (even if he existed and did what they claim he did) died for nothing because....... original sin doesn't exist

You posted all of that psuedo psycho babble for nothing.

But, since you act like you’re ALL KNOWING, which would make you God by the way, you’ve contradicted your own statement

:umad:

:camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cac evolution would also necessitate incest as well at some period early in life’s beginnings

You really are dumb :mjlol:
we arent talking about what i believe, despite your attempts to deflect

you believe that god snapped his finger and made adam. then god took adams rib, and made a rib-woman. adam and eve had kids, and those kids fukked their brothers and sisters and thats how the earth was populated. do i have that right :ehh:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua

you believe that god snapped his finger and made adam. then god took adams rib, and made a rib-woman. adam and eve had kids, and those kids fukked their brothers and sisters and thats how the earth was populated. do i have that right :ehh:

:mjlol:

Deflection from you I see.

I made you look stupid twice tonight.

Go to bed. It’s already bad enough you’ve entered the new year looking stupid once again.

Happy New Year!

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
You posted all of that psuedo psycho babble for nothing.

But, since you act like you’re ALL KNOWING, which would make you God by the way, you’ve contradicted your own statement

i mean if you can ignore all evidence and convince yourself that evolution didn't happen then I guess it's indeed possible to come to the conclusion that christianity is where its at.

I just personally don't see how anyone can do such a thing, especially with all the information that we have access to at the tips of our fingertips these days.....but more power to you tho

:manny:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Wow, this is really compelling evidence that the Bible as a whole is true.

Wow, the Bible said that there were governors of a well known and populated city...and low and behold they found evidence of a governor.

Wow, this is so compelling.

I wonder when evidence of fukking talking serpents and humans that lived to be over 200 years old and shyt will be unearthed.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What if the Bible was 100% accurate
Would that make people follow the commandments

That wake up call when Jesus returns:wow:
It's happening. It's plain as day. People are so spiritually deceived that they will gladly accept their mark of the beast chip though.

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I really just don't understand with how fukked up (couldn't word it better) this world is why some people wouldn't seek faith in a higher power and hope for life after death lol
Actually the fact that the world is fukked up is good reason not to have faith in a higher power. What kind of higher power will allow all the messed up stuff in this world to keep on happening time and time again?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps

He spoke it and it was created :blessed:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I really just don't understand with how fukked up (couldn't word it better) this world is why some people wouldn't seek faith in a higher power and hope for life after death lol
You can be all that without being a bible thumping religious nut. Esp considering the Bible contains borrowed content. It's not the be all end all of holy Scriptures