For All The Classy/Fly/Fashionable Cheap b*stards, thank me later

qwertmeister

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JUST PUT TOGETHER A LIST OF THE BEST HIGHEND SAMPLE SALE SITES ONLINE, THANK ME LATER MUHFCKERS!!!! :obama:
Most these sites have womens sections too so if you need to get your chick a gift for some occasion, grab her some luxury designer shyt off Gilt or MyHabit for the low and she'll think you dropped stacks on her.

First a little background...

Every season brands are left with leftover goods that (obviously) they cant sell, in part because doing sales every season for the unsold items hurts their image as a luxury brand, so they pass them off to sample sale sites which sell the goods for them at highly discounted prices.

The sample sale sites serve as a middlemen and make $, and the people get cheap luxury goods, & the designer brands get to retain their image because these sites are supposed to be by invite only and not too many people know about them, Everyone wins.

All sites are 1000% legit and Gilt had a feature in Forbes (By Invitation Only - Forbes.com) and several of the others are backed by large retailers like Amazon, Nordstrom and Karmaloop. Most of the sites require an invite or that you be put on a waiting list to join to retain their exclusitivity, fck that Ive given all of you invites. Enjoy.
Gilt Group – Probably the highest end sample saler, has stocked Y3, Gant, Richard Chai, RL Purple Label, John Varvatos, Common Projects; mostly high-end designer labels at very highly reduced prices

(Click For Invite to Gilt)

MyHabit – Luxury sample sale site backed by eCommerce titan Amazon.com, nice selection of high-end labels (Armani, Rick Owens, Damir Doma, DRKSHDW, Prada, you get the idea =p) for VERY discounted prices.

(Click For Invite to MyHabit)

Belle & Clive – Another designer sample sale site, still in its Beta stages, started by luxury retailer BlueFly; stocks high-end designer goods; Prada, Ferragamo, Hermes, YSL, Zegna, Y3, Gucci, etc. etc.

(Click For Invite to Belle & Clive)

Hautelook – Sample sale site somewhere in between high-end and streetwear. Backed by Nordstrom.

(Click For Invite to Hautelook)

PLNDR – Strictly streetwear sample site, owned by Karmaloop, stocks BLVCK SCVLE, Play Cloths, BBC, etc etc.

(Click For Invite to PLNDR)

JackThreads – Another streetwear reatailer; owned by the Thrillist group. Similar offerings to PLNDR in that it mostly deals with streetwear brands.

[URL='http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/sableecstasy)[/url]

I x-posted this from The Show Room for more exposure

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Good Looks. I already had accounts with PLNDR, JackThreads, and Gilt,

That shyt on Gilt is still expensive as fukk even at 50% off :damn:

:ohlawd: those dockers camos on Gilt are dope, but they aint got em in my size

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
All this dude is cut and pasting to get subs and money from the coli. I respect his hustle, BUt for PLNDR - Jackthreads - Karmaloop. Use my link and code: Kalik . Im actually an active poster on Coli brehs. I don't fukk with Gilt or that other site so ... not stepping into my lane

http://www.the-coli.com/show-room/4...-look-inside-thank-me-later.html#.UQA1ehyxBb4 <------ Same post from last year.

He probably just auto rotates thru a bunch of forums and gets subs from their people.

qwertmeister

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^lol, you realize im not spamming repcodes for plndr or karmaloop right? literally no mention at all of using my repcode (dont even have one) or whatever, you mad im putting people onto good ish

mad petty ,you salty bruh

ipoopedalittle.jpg

Last edited:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
you getting salty

:laugh: do you... you tryna get the same subs for PLNDR and Jackthreads as me, an active poster. Could care less about them other sites you promoting...

Salty... ok :cook:
:youngsabo:

SABLEECSTASY , I know what you doing breh.. I promote on other sites myself.

The same thing you try to clown me for you do on other sites:
http://www.nationofhiphop.net/fashi...ap-f8cks-look-inside-thanks-me-later-lol.html
Styleforum Posts by sableecstasy - Page 90
Bapetalk2.com - View Single Post - BBC Ice Cream on Gilt Groupe
Malin+Goetz 60-80% Off Thursday August 27-29th
Gilt Groupe: Luxury Invite Only Sample Sale Site (featured in Forbes)(Article + Invites Included) | NSB Forums

Breh all Im saying is drop the PLNDR and Jackthreads from your promotion on this site.... or you gonna have to cut the check.
2009-02-19-rickross.jpg

It's respect not to step on other peoples toes, where they post up at. This my main forum, not just somewhere where, I try and get money from.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: do you... you tryna get the same subs for PLNDR and Jackthreads as me, an active poster. Could care less about them other sites you promoting...

Salty... ok :cook:
:youngsabo:

SABLEECSTASY , I know what you doing breh.. I promote on other sites myself.

The same thing you try to clown me for you do on other sites:
For All You Fashionable Cheap F8cks, Look inside & Thanks Me Later...lol - Nation Of Hip Hop
Styleforum Posts by sableecstasy - Page 90
Bapetalk2.com - View Single Post - BBC Ice Cream on Gilt Groupe
Malin+Goetz 60-80% Off Thursday August 27-29th
Gilt Groupe: Luxury Invite Only Sample Sale Site (featured in Forbes)(Article + Invites Included) | NSB Forums

Breh all Im saying is drop the PLNDR and Jackthreads from your promotion on this site.... or you gonna have to cut the check.
2009-02-19-rickross.jpg

It's respect not to step on other peoples toes, where they post up at. This my main forum, not just somewhere where, I try and get money from.
:russ: damn you ran that nikka off the block :wow:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Calvin Klein Customer Service customerservice@calvinklein.com
4:15 PM (7 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

xa__9vUyH8dd3vn7w9vJ4HgeMifpQc0vlkejWscirSckeetPDhhgdntXi6NSM0Ml-xZwKIcvJjMq6aQ-Yb7MPYOwAPVbMTTwCsQiLfcuTxchH0-OVzlVsDTz=s0-d-e1-ft

shop calvinklein.com
Products ARRIVAL PRICE TOTAL
B7Rf1y0wrt69d3YDiX98YgaKsd7Orfh6A8mc-ObbEbX2dNz_DISNCllpZ8tFo5WMVJ90jgl9zTfjy2eowblcX4fPEnqj-ddvJLeGp0jWw_F-dQiTB7GNUNuCec9Rj0wzyFUH368u47qnwTQWDhCIKUL_sGVAdVNTWSN0AV04IfxaUmWE_pXlcvQ2MVS0pjw-xL6XWpgwNCUYCs6VyiwRfeq9O2W1dPfGnfWfs3hrV8gSQQEzzu_gcIyauiLQduY=s0-d-e1-ft

zip front colorblock mockneck fleece
  • Quantity: 1
  • item no. 21722131-062
  • In Stock
  • Shipping via: ShopRunner Free 2 Day Shipping
Est. Delivery Date:
You can expect to receive your item(s) on or before 03/02/14 $79.50 $9.97 $9.97
rSvuu-GjR9ChyagYA4rFKhlBTwkm79_4o175jQ8T-hXiMKhzB6YaSqT9yW9fH3F43-D9WgZBDa98R3KyMhzifaSffWL7B3qXHcsAraprKNUU6mOgMi_jSXwjKGNSXmJsrsIdK9DZjZ7dYq4a2XdZb2Ull-H6_XzID5DvRd31d-flEklo41VOlJs5BzS8opxuJKl4ckY9H-tTetg6t70WZNt734q1dD7OU29FXkhBHYy1fH7CeMgwj0LwwxLHNuU=s0-d-e1-ft

body coated black wash jeans
  • item no. 25080636
  • In Stock
Est. Delivery Date:
You can expect to receive your item(s) on or before 03/02/14 $79.50 $9.97 $9.97
i_wI8SlT8u7s4Ap7CMgGS9jd2xy-i5pjjAlAMIJ5gvOET6PerXlKOH4Kuz3rwg5cynHiRgoTvmDEGbpdIqBNme_n2F5MonSAzz-r0dgDHLzVc6rxH7N9_IASGhYQvdaFJHyUbb0Ee2peG4Q2BLW3O30kPsHANIplmXZ3MRx-_WzMqXrAUlImfTZ4UyhXngv2XHJWZaT-_7GgTrgCUrmVISWVYbBL52_J6uluO3e6rBYqjs1frJmM14mpSDtYylQ=s0-d-e1-ft

ivy cap
  • item no. 45002311
  • In Stock
Est. Delivery Date:
You can expect to receive your item(s) on or before 03/02/14 $39.50 $9.97 $9.97
Cost summary Order Subtotal $29.91
Discount ($7.48)
Sales Tax $0.00
Shipping $0.00
Card to Charge: