"For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he"

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Proverbs 23:7 :wow:

Propaganda is used to push thoughts/perspectives by others to the masses subconscious, and those subconscious thoughts work their way into conscious thoughts. The conscious thoughts then reinforce the subconscious thoughts. People's perspectives and habits start to work in alignment with the propaganda and eventually become their fashioned identities.

Marketing and A.I. are going to shape people's realities and identities in ways we have not prepared for out here.

Daps
Propaganda is used to push thoughts/perspectives by others to the masses subconscious, and those subconscious thoughts work their way into conscious thoughts. The conscious thoughts then reinforce the subconscious thoughts. People's perspectives and habits start to work in alignment with the propaganda and eventually become their fashioned identities.

Marketing and A.I. are going to shape people's realities and identities in ways we have not prepared for out here.

I'm certain that isn't what Solomon was talking about :wow:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm certain that isn't what Solomon was talking about :wow:
solomon created an AI that he lost control of if you wanna keep it 100 @Tair
3HKj.gif

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Pazzy if you think its a joke think again

the original name of Sarah is Sarai (pronounced Shari) and in hebrew mysticism its the letter aleph that is carved into the head of the golem that gives it life

so when its Ashari...it now means blessed.

1280px-Tissot_Sarai_Is_Taken_to_Pharaoh%27s_Palace.jpg

Just saying. All this knowledge and yall still fall for the same propaganda out there as evident in the posts

• Dap
Reactions: MMS