305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
tumblr_static_6tqvzhckafk8ks48w4kg8skck.gif

Let's get it :blessed:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Listening to Skolnik show now and they don't think we got a guy on the roster that can put us over the top as far as championships go.

I agree given with how loaded GSW is. But these guys can get out of the East if they improve as expected

First off negged for not letting the big homie Prime make the off-season thread. Second I'm listening to this show as well as checking on forums, yet the consensus was this team can't win a title yet they want this team to stay the same. :dwillhuh:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
First off negged for not letting the big homie Prime make the off-season thread. Second I'm listening to this show as well as checking on forums, yet the consensus was this team can't win a title yet they want this team to stay the same. :dwillhuh:

I was waiting for someone to make it...shyt was getting too deep into the off season so I didn't want that to be in the old thread.

Prime got dibs on 2018

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:pachaha: Its all good i pass the roc to my teammates so everyone can eat

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps

But Spoelstra added: “I don’t want the focus on how many threes he makes. He will make enough. He is dedicated enough to work on them. It will be about getting into world class shape, getting healthy so he can make all the plays he needs that impact and help your team win. It will be my job to put him in spots where he can be efficient and find small victories and build on those right away. Particularly if he didn’t have the wrist injury, he would have been an efficient offensive player. It might have looked differently than people would have wanted it to be.

“He will find a way to help your team. We would have found a way to put him into his strengths and build on some of the weaknesses. His weaknesses, whatever the perceived ones are, will not be our focus this summer. It will be his strengths and being in world class upper echolon shape and health will be the priority.”

Spoelstra said if Winslow had been able “to play a full season, [he] would have had a major impact on this team. I thought he had a terrific summer, along with J-Rich [Josh Richardson]. Everybody you talk to coming out of Orlando, they were two of the top players coming out of the Summer League. People were really commenting, ‘they followed up an impressive rookie year with a great summer league. Not good, but great summer league.’

“And then a full summer of development. Both were ready to make that next jump. And both got hurt, unfortunately. I haven’t forgotten the potential and what we can build on this summer. Justise brings a tremendous amount of versatility, of defense, of toughness, of winning plays, of things we emphasize. Justise fills in a lot of those intangible gaps; he knows how to impact winning. That certainly could have made an impact.”
Wrist injury out the jump then breaks his shoulder and only manages to play 18 games while putting up putrid efficiency yet still having the greatest positive impact on the squad and in the best lineups on the team yet nikkaS KEEP DOUBTING THE YUNG GAWD.