Religion/Spirituality For My JEWISH Coli Brehs Can Y'all Tell Me About Judaism? (An Agnostic Coli Breh Is Intrigued)

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Show your family tree with Moses at the top of it. :mjlol:

Or its :duck:

:umad:

Moses%20Family%20Tree.gif

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
@JudgeJoeGorilla I saw your Israel thread but didn't comment cuz of the ignorance in it. If you're American, you're good over there. Doesn't matter your skin color. All the people saying Israeli's hate blacks don't know what they're talking about and they have that impression because of Donald Sterling and the Ethiopian sterilization incident (which i don't condone). Israel is a beautiful place and I would encourage anyone to visit. After all, its home to more than just Jewish landmarks. Christianity began there and there are Islamic landmarks as well.

They're parading through the streets calling Eritreans and Sudanese ******s in this video :usure:
Israel is a racist, military state :yeshrug:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I just want to know why the book of enoch was rejected by those who were putting together the torah despite everyone and their moms referencing it.

seems like the beta-israeli (ethiopians) are the only people who use the nonfiltered version of Judaism. they even use bits from the dead sea scrolls.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

They're parading through the streets calling Eritreans and Sudanese ******s in this video :usure:

America is far worse but I won't stop you from your close-minded narrative. You see a video or two of something unjust and you blindly label the entire country like that. Sounds familiar to me for some reason :francis:.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

they were protesting a supreme court decision tho

the israel judiciary is one of the few left wing holdouts in this era, though. too many irgun and beitar cocksuckers in the knesset

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
they were protesting a supreme court decision tho

the israel judiciary is one of the few left wing holdouts in this era, though. too many irgun and beitar cocksuckers in the knesset
A supreme Court decision that said you can't put people in interment camps. They don't care about people's human rights :mindblown:

America is far worse but I won't stop you from your close-minded narrative. You see a video or two of something unjust and you blindly label the entire country like that. Sounds familiar to me for some reason :francis:.
Speak on it